Brain wave input

there have been atempts using extremely strong pulsed magnetic feilds, and these can cause all sorts of different reactions, non of which are usefull and some can be quite dangerous. it was conceived as an alternative to ECT. needless to say, it`s considered crackpottery.

although in Russia, they do have alarm clocks that will wake you up gently without making a sound, using a low power EM feild.

there have been atempts using extremely strong pulsed magnetic feilds' date=' and these can cause all sorts of different reactions, non of which are usefull and some can be quite dangerous. it was conceived as an alternative to ECT. needless to say, it`s considered crackpottery.

although in Russia, they do have alarm clocks that will wake you up gently without making a sound, using a low power EM feild.[/quote']

Really? Thats neat.

there have been atempts using extremely strong pulsed magnetic feilds' date=' and these can cause all sorts of different reactions, non of which are usefull and some can be quite dangerous. it was conceived as an alternative to ECT. needless to say, it`s considered crackpottery.

although in Russia, they do have alarm clocks that will wake you up gently without making a sound, using a low power EM feild.[/quote']

Where might one buy one of those?

I`ve no idea in all honesty, I read about them in a book on Cycles, and also saw them on a TV documentary about EM waves. and then when I was in Russia, I asked my friend about them and he seemed surprised that we didn`t have such things here in the west.

whilst there I also had a go with a small machine that kills pain (it actualy makes the area Numb) with electrical impulses at a certain frequency, I thought it was a TENS unit at 1`st, but it worked better than any TENS unit I`de tried here in the west, and that includes those used by professional Physio Therapists.

I`ve never tried the clock though, I took my own with me.