Business search system

Guest Fenton

Guest Fenton

Internet application developer Accoona Corp., in which a Chinese State information agency holds a stake, launched its new web and business search system recently at http://accoona.com. Is it similar to the facilities already present on the net or a step ahead of them?

Guest Fenton

Misconceptions Silencer, I might be new to this forum, but i am definitely not advertising out here. I am a web designer by profession; not a publicity guy!!! ;)

I came across this new search engine -- so just wanted to share my views and take some of yours..but it seems people are not welcomed well in this forum!! :mad:

Guest Fenton

Thats ok guys, i understand.

As far as accoona is concerned, its artificial intelligence technology is making tall claims........but i wonder whether lycos or yahoo or google will ever have anything to worry about. Incidentally, Google has launched a new, revolutionary desktop bar. Seen it?

Guest Fenton

The infinity symbol (next to search results) in Accoona is an interesting touch, but I have yet to see whether I'll prefer it over Google. Sometimes, i guess, we like to stay in the cocoon of comfort and do the same things that we have been doing..........