Selfie-Hijack from Champagne Bubble Cosmo

ajb

My simple point that Godel hasn't taken into account that Bayes suffices to disprove his - claimed - proof. For his supporters - like you clearly are - then to re-prove. I.e. you have no proof either way.

I don't particularly want to go over old ground again here, but Gödel's theorems are proved for formal theories that satisfy some conditions. Not all systems satisfy there conditions. So in no way have you disproved these theorems at best you have systems in which you don't necessarily expect the theorems in the first place. The proviso here is that I am not exactly sure what you claims are.

I don't particularly want to go over old ground again here, but Gödel's theorems are proved for formal theories that satisfy some conditions. Not all systems satisfy there conditions. So in no way have you disproved these theorems at best you have systems in which you don't necessarily expect the theorems in the first place. The proviso here is that I am not exactly sure what you claims are.

My claim is simple that the Bayes in the brain logarithmic algorithm can do all logic including all mathematical logic. This is important for you need to take this into account as an important part of the instrument between the ears in assessing observations in this topic.

My uncontested observation that Godel hasn't as far as I can see included Bayes probably because he didn't think that the Bayes formula can hold infinite plus and minus without having to divide by zero. So it can do all deterministic mathematics as well. And yes, if you can't show that he did or that the Bayes formula can't handle infinity then Godel is busted by contesting. A proof is only a proof as long as it goes without logical contest. I don't have to formally prove my point for that. In other words a proof can't have doubt that can't be taken away.For you to take that logical doubt in the proof of Godel away.

My claim is simple that the Bayes in the brain logarithmic algorithm can do all logic including all mathematical logic.

Okay, this is just going over things we have discussed before and we are getting off the topic of this thread. There is a thread open on this already and maybe we should continue this in that thread.