Is a wormhole a white hole?

Delta1212

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is warmhole is whit hole?

• Yes
    • No
    • Can't say

It is a theory which i m thinking about for a long time and its just made by me(self made)

I think that Big Bang theory do have many limitations but i suggest that the bib bang is nothing other then a white hole or a wormhole from another universe since according to me the parallel universe exist

so what should i add or change or answer in this?

The material isn't continuing to come from there. As far as we can tell, all of the matter currently in the observable universe has always been in the observable universe. Matter isn't expanding out from any location, space is expanding between clumps of matter.

The entire universe, not the matter in the universe but the space that matter occupies, used to be much smaller. The universe was very dense because there was less space to fit all of the matter that existed in it. Space began to expand, leaving more room for the matter to spread out and decreasing the overall density of the universe.

The Big Bang is not the expansion of matter from a central point into empty space, so it doesn't fit with the idea of a wormhole continuing to spew matter into the universe.