complex numbers)

they are very intuitive and visual

Feynman was a good explainer

it is a series of 4 video lectures from around 1968

given in New Zealand

each lecture is somewhat over an hour, with questions from audience

Thanks for the link, that's great :)

glad you like the talks :)

I hope someday Quantum Gravity is going to be like Quantum Electrodynamics was when Feynman gave those lectures.

I am trying to visualize that: how a quantum model of spacetime and its geometrical shape( which is gravity) can be analogous to QED and

how there can be things corresponding to Feynman diagrams and path integrals but about the history of the geometry of the universe

I just listened to the first 3 Feynman audios. the audio was very weak on the third and hard to hear in places. please let me know if you had the same difficulty

here's another link which I'll park here because i dont know what if anything to do with it. it is a lecture that the cosmologist Sean Carroll gave last week at a conference in Aspen

http://pancake.uchicago.edu/~carroll/universelab05/universelab.pdf

it takes a while do download because it is 3MB.

I just listened to the first 3 Feynman audios. the audio was very weak on the third and hard to hear in places. please let me know if you had the same difficulty

I haven't heard all of it yet, but I noticed in the first RM Stream that there are severe pitch problems. Obviously the analogue microphone being blocked sometimes.. No digital remastering.. ;)