Taking Calc Next Semester

Silencer

Starting in September next year I will be taking AP Calculus. Hopefully I won't need to bug you guys, but it's good to know you're here ;)

I was just wondering if you know of any good online resources that could get me started now. I figure that if I have a head start it will be a lot easier to handle next year when I have lots of other classes along with it.

Of course, I also need to prepare for the AP test!

I'm in it this year, UGH, I"m not a "math person" but I have been able to pull As...I'm finding that second semester is not as hard as first semester was. Definitely invest in "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Calculus", it's been a life-saver for me, and the author's website has great tutorials.

Good luck!

I was just wondering if you know of any good online resources that could get me started now.

Plenty of calculus stuff at the following link:

http://www.physicsforums.com/local_links.php

Just follow the path:

Mathematics Resources-->Calculus and Analysis

Check back frequently, because I am currently in the process of updating the Link Directory.

Personally I would say that nothing could beat a good book, some paper and a few hours worth of work :) Online stuff doesn't really cut it for me.

3 of the links on the site I provided are complete textbooks, provided by their authors free of charge out of the goodness of their hearts. angel-smiley-030.gif