Need help developing research paper - Neurotherapy

A little something I like to call neuro-therapy.

If from ages 2-7, if we turn elementary schools into establishments of emotional therapy. If we record brain activity in the cerebral cortex and limbic system, that we will notice a difference in at least 10 generations. Basically it would make us smarter and more cognitive by teaching people at a young age to recognize when their emotions make effects on their decision making processes negatively. The Limbic system part of the brain has more to do with anger, depression, anxiety. while the cerebral cortex is "positive" emotions like love and happiness.(to my knowledge that is and the subject is debatable.) After 10 generations we may see more activity from the cerebral cortex and less from the limbic system. If this data matches then my hypothesis is right and we can actually increase the rate that our species evolves "intelligence." Their is substantial evidence right now to believe that emotional I.Q is a better indication of intelligence then standard I.Q or Intelligence quotient. Your thoughts and reactions stem from your emotions, so why wouldn't it?

Using technology like - http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/06/130619195137.htm

To find activity in the brain involving separate emotions and having recordings of them from children in this program and a control group children being in normal school.

If the data matches the hypothesis then my idea would mean that teaching people how to control their emotions could actually make them more cognitive in the sense that they use their cortex more than their limbic system in the past 10 generations.

____

uncertainties - I'm not so sure how the limbic system, cerebral cortex, and emotions work in the brain. The topic is still debatable. However I think we could find areas of the brain that register with different emotions and if a substancial amount of the activity in these parts of the brain is increased or decreased then my hypothesis would match the data and be one step towards being a theory.

Anybody care to help me? I'm no scientist and an amateur researcher who just wants to make the world a better place.

Edited by too-open-minded

Basically it would make us smarter and more cognitive by teaching people at a young age to recognize when their emotions make effects on their decision making processes negatively. ... Their is substantial evidence right now to believe that emotional I.Q is a better indication of intelligence then standard I.Q or Intelligence quotient.

Reminds me of the Kir'Shara...

-_- no lol. I'm not talking about a device to emotionally abuse children, brainwash them, etc. None of that, people seem to think that's what I'm talking about.

This is something as simple as teaching breathing techniques to calm yourself down when you recognize yourself getting angry. The only technology involved would be to scan the peoples brains to see its activity during different emotions at different intervals of time sense they began the emotional/neurotherapy program.

neurotherapy is a real thing, it helps people with mental disabilities and I think it can help people with "healthy" mental capabilities as well.

Look into it, I know most of the material I post on SF has been on things way over my head or stuff I shouldn't even be trying to talk about. However this is something I feel comfortable with to tell people to actually listen to me about. It is what I am going to do with my life.