New Theory of "Frozen Universe" by Arkadius

Arkadius

I published my thoughts , send them to few smart people,forums etc... but....some twisted answers and reactions ...very very strange to me ...everyone is pretending to be the smartes one ,but no one want to understand and listen ....everywhere i tried they banned me calling me crackpot ...so ill try here .

To understand quantum world we need to be like Copernicus ... we need first to stop world of MASS(material objects)where we live in ..then put on motion quantum particles ...

Idea of ..why quantum world is completly unpredictable is because there are DIFFERENCES IN TIME ...different clocks for quantum mechanics ...other for matter and mass ...

and generally different time for various mass.......

...NO MASS(gravity) ->NO TIME.......
...lets visualize it ............and stop to near absolute zero "main watch" ....what we see ...........Frozen Scientists tryin to catch and calculate particles which are moving with "high speed" and can be (some of them -proper size ) at the other end of universe ..or basicly everywhere,or anywhere (as we see now in sup.posit) ..from our perspective it looks like they faster than us

speed = diferences in mas = dif. in time flow

m=1/t t- v of time flow

It explains Superposition of some bozons ....

observer t ->

smaller objects t --->

quantum world t-----------------> light etc

It explains Superposition of some bozons ....

..explains Alan Guth Inflation ..same temp ...(basicly just after big bang there "was no time yet" until matter occured , so particles could travel in a matter of "second" on far far distances ..thats why we see same temperature and quite equeal mass everywhere ) (Alan Guth belives those particles were going with a speed much faster than light ...iam saying not nessesairly ..its only doferences in mass and time on that level

On Einstein graph that with speed .., mass and time(it supposed to be 1 on graph) ..just near zero we should add mirror pic that also ..time is getting slower (for us ..runs from us) ...when mass is decreasing .....yes they noticed (all that changes in time ) but they didnt understand real cause and nature

It so simple also that if Universe was so hot at the begginin and got cooler ..when mass occured it basicly meant it GOT FROZEN .....

--time is not constant also in quantum world as they treat it now...

...Stephen Hawking as an Tv icon ...of 21 century brightest minds .... which so surely explains that God ..creator ..plan..doesnt exist ...that trying to explain thing like origin of universe...

...he canot understood what that plan just brought to him ....as only he started to work on that theory of everything ...he felt suddenly that his hand first at early ages 20+ start to "freeze" .........all life he was fighting with God ...being completly unable to see his presence ......

...and HE gave him straight answer on his Life Mission Task ...Saint Gral of Theories....but he didnt undrestand and it wenT more more more ...and completly..... like someone showing with the finger ----->HERE ..WE ARE FROZEN ...MASS IS FROZEN

...if someone will be interested ill continue .................

Edited by Arkadius