New Branch of Physics

Popcorn Sutton

Popcorn Sutton,

The two theories being discussed here are quantum mechanics (qm) and the new Theory of Elementary Waves (TEW). TEW is a local and deterministic description of all of physics, especially the quantum part, and does not create any new branch of physics.

What new branch are you thinking of? Why call it linear continuum physics?

Eugene Morrow

Sorry, it seems that the website stopped working last night after I made that post so I couldn't elaborate. I was going to say Advanced Cartography after Linear Continuum Physics/Mechanics. It also appears that Continuum Mechanics already has a wikipedia page. The reason I say linear continuum mechanics is because if you look at things and leave all distinctions between the macroscopic and microscopic out of the mix (as I'm not sure if any distinctions can truly be made about anything), you can look at space and all that is within it as a continuum (or continuous densification) of time (which is actually longevity, life). The reason I call it linear is because there are clear parameters on everything observable, and if you zoom out far enough, the linear and clearly defined parametric nature of everything is slightly curved. The thing that makes these things parametric is that the curves intersect and join with themselves, if they didn't, there would decay (on any scale as in volcanoes and radioactivity). The thing that makes them parametric is their longevity, steel on the surface will survive much longer in a particular shape than jello on the surface. This is a display of survival of any unit, but more importantly, solidification of the mind. The continuum part refers to the change in longevity that one experiences as a result of being in a particular location in space. People believe that we are patterns of particles, and that if you travel far enough, you can find the same pattern. I say that if you travel even farther, you can find a former instance of that pattern, and thus, you have traveled back in time. The only way to do this is by preserving life for as long as possible because to us here on earth, Mary is stuck solid and unmoving in the black hole and has been stuck there for 3 centuries now, and on top of that, we predict that she will be stuck there for another 20 billion light years, perfectly preserved, until Mary decides that it's time to turn around and head out of the black holes, where she finds that only an instant has passed for her, but she has traveled 20 billion light years to reach a new location in space and time. Technically, she has traveled to the future, but, since she has traveled far enough, now she can travel to earth 400 years before she ever left, and hence, has traveled back in time. This is the continuum, the universal memory of everything that will continue to replay itself given enough time (or life). And we can witness this if we had the proper tools. Also, there is a different type of linear to the universe, the strangest one in my opinion. This type is the fractal pattern line that continues to spiral until it appears to spiral out of existence. This type of line is one that takes a macroscopic object, and makes it microscopic, and if we were able to preserve the parameters of the object that makes this voyage, we may find that there are a large amount of universes that make up our own universe, each being smaller and smaller almost infinitesimally. This type of line will most likely cause ones life to speed up, however, if the traveler was able to solidify themselves well enough, they could come back from the journey to the macroscopic universe. The only way to make a journey like this is to solidify oneself. Please see the wikipedia for continuum mechanics for a better description, but this one is one produced by me.

The reason I choose Advanced Cartography is because we now have these sky maps on our iPhones that we can use to look around at the stars and even zoom in and see what they look like. When this technology evolves, it will eventually reach a point that we can't even conceive at the moment, but what I project is that it will not only work for macroscopic scales such as the galaxy and the universe, but we will even be able to use our cameras to produce an image of the microscopic stuff as well. We just keep swyping our fingers until we zoom in on individual particles and their tiny little systems, we swype up or down to scale the time in which we observe them. It identifies everything, gives us the approximate size, tells us its properties, gives us a name for the substance. We point this at the sky and we can zoom in on other solar systems, we can even zoom into the surface of other planets and watch as the oceans flow and volcanoes erupt. As long as there is an observable parameter, we can inspect it.