h Constant Of The Galactic Scale???

Hello everyone Happy Summer!

I am new and not as skilled as professionals here, however I will attempt my best at asking some questions I have for the science community in hopes to better understand some research I have been on for quite some time.

My question:

Can there ever exist an h constant to the Galactic Scale.

I do understand that h = 6.62606957(29)×10−34 j*s

I see the "negative exponent" and see that it is rather a small quanta of energy.

Can this exponent in the h constant of 10−34 j*s " be scaled" to a larger system's dimensions having a positive exponent within the standards of known science ??

And if so, then can these be two h constants then????

The original of: 6.62606957(29)×10-34 j*s And the other as 6.62606957(29)×10+25 j*s

As in doubles that work both forward and reverse as in +1 and -1 = 0 squared?

The reasoning behind this is because h appears to have issues when trying to unify this with the actual SI units themselves. From what I gather Albert Einstein's Unification Attempt involved this issue too.

Here is a link and the "copy pasted" area in regard to my question under the Title: Determination

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck_constant

There are both practical and theoretical difficulties in determining h. The practical difficulties can be illustrated by the fact that the two most accurate methods, the watt balance and the X-ray crystal density method, do not appear to agree with one another

However, there are other issues with the hidden variable theory in where it states the following

hidden variable theories were espoused by some physicists who argued that the state of a physical system, as formulated by quantum mechanics, does not give a complete description for the system.

Here is the link under the Title: Hidden variable theory

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_variable_theory

Thanks in Advance, Hope to hear from you!

Edited by Iwonderaboutthings

I cannot answer all your questions.

Can this exponent in the h constant of 10−34 j*s " be scaled" to a larger system's dimensions having a positive exponent within the standards of known science ??

One can change from one unit to another, for example you could convert joules to ergs. There is a conversion calculator, see: http://www.onlineconversion.com/

However, that does not change the value of h. I do not understand why you want the exponent to be positive. The units j*s is not dependent on dimensions, it is energy*seconds, unless you mean time as a dimension.

And if so, then can these be two h constants then????

The original of: 6.62606957(29)×10-34 j*s And the other as 6.62606957(29)×10+25 j*s

Where did 6.62606957(29)×10+25 j*s come from? It is not the value of h.

As in doubles that work both forward and reverse as in +1 and -1 = 0 squared?

I do not understand what point you are trying to make. Work and energy are not the same. Forward and reverse work do not mean anything to me. And, what relevance are "+1 and -1 = 0 squared?"

I hope someone else will discuss the things in your post that I do not understand and the hidden variable theory. I believe it is not widely accepted theory today.

Edited by EdEarl

I cannot answer all your questions.

One can change from one unit to another, for example you could convert joules to ergs. There is a conversion calculator, see: http://www.onlineconversion.com/

However, that does not change the value of h. I do not understand why you want the exponent to be positive. The units j*s is not dependent on dimensions, it is energy*seconds, unless you mean time as a dimension.

Where did 6.62606957(29)×10+25 j*s come from? It is not the value of h.

I do not understand what point you are trying to make. Work and energy are not the same. Forward and reverse work do not mean anything to me. And, what relevance are "+1 and -1 = 0 squared?"

I hope someone else will discuss the things in your post that I do not understand and the hidden variable theory. I believe it is not widely accepted theory today.

Opps, sorry I should have specified "time as a dimension" this makes more sense even to me now thanks.

Infact this is what I study "only" " time." However I do understand the generalization of science, physics and quantum science.

The value of 6.62606957(29)×10+25 j*s is a dummy number for now, however the exponent 10+25 is part of my find.

When I say 0 squared I mean as a number times itself which are now multiples of itself as "time dimensions." I assume it is = 0 squared, but not sure if this is standard to say in science.

You are very correct that units of j*s is not dependent on dimensions and that it is energy*seconds, but isn't dimensions dependent on time though??? Particle Waves are a good example:

Here is a good link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave%E2%80%93particle_duality

I have further read and heard that mass-less particles such as bosons and or light photons have no mass and do not exist in this dimension, I assume that this is where Quantum Mechanics comes in, but on that I am not sure either. Another example uses I believe Polar Coordinates and imaginary units to theorize some postulates with this imaginary unit as a number theory.

The Gravity Problem is an excellent example as well as the speed of light, gravity and the h constant seem to be all bundled up as 1 " somehow."

Here is a great "lengthy" video from particle physicist:

The Gravity Problem

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/what-on-earth-is-wrong-with-gravity/

To add to my reply, I am working with space vectors that seem to show a discrepancy on the h constant and the angular momentum of quantification. The original calculations seem to have been taken " within a barrier of pi ratio." YES I know that sounds crazy!

But this area seems to loop back and fourth in to separate directions as 1+ and 1- as in number lines -1 2- 3- 0 1+ 2+ 3+.

Depending on how I use the speed of light in my algo rhythm the looping always = h "or" the reduced h bar for angular momentum of quantification again depending on how I use the speed of light in my algo rhythm. But my results seems to be exponentially positive to a galactic scale, this I am 100% sure of no doubt about it.

I am convinced that there is more to time due to the discrete amounts of quantifiable energy states within the atomic orbitals, they seem to be set and or the boson travels with a pre-defined direction. This may sound totally crazy, but I believe that the first Bohr Model that depicted " a solar system and planets" was highly underestimated.

To break this mathematical loop I have devised my own mathematics to see where the loop was and what integers did the looping. To me this not only saves time but frustration using formulas with pre-set variables in combination with classical physics.

What these space vectors allow me to find is calculated "domains" outside of the h constant's "forbidden regions" this I am very sure of.

However, due to the nature of my findings thus far, and the " un-believable" results, I truly doubt anyone would believe me. So I am taking things step by step to build myself and show the science community some results. Honestly however, I have no method to test these result in a science domain, however with these large numbers I already know it is impossible, but may be wrong on that to.

What I would truly like to know if there could exist an h constant of the galactic scale as pure energy.

This would further make me more comfortable speaking about more findings and questions before I move on...

Thanks for the reply.

http://www.nhn.ou.edu/~kieran/reuhome/vizqm/8decwave.htm

Edited by Iwonderaboutthings