I need meds...well..want

YoungStrife

Is there a one pill fits all disorders sleeping pill? Since it seems I have insomnia, sleep paralysis, AND a sleep walking disorder...well the sleep walking was vluntary...long story...see sleep paralysis.

Also what is the best medication for depression/masekism lets say for a 15 year old from michigan that is constantly betrayed by love?

Also what is the best medication for depression/masekism lets say for a 15 year old from michigan that is constantly betrayed by love?

You read Romeo and Juliet? (or perhaps seens Romeo + Juliet)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hah, you remind me of my best friend, who is kind of crazy, his parents put him on depression meds because he's kind of addicted to talking about death and plays videogames all day-- he has been nearly suicidal before too. His mom failed in commiting suicide when she was his age, so I guess they just wanted to take all nessisary means. He's also girl crazy, not lovewise (he admits) just hormones

Hey I used sleep walk when I was younger---- weird experiences, glad thats over. I have insomnia, but that just might be self inflicted from addictions that keep me up late at night such as posting on science forums.

Acid will take care of you - and you're 15, you don't have the money to support a love habit. Don't try to be the perfect gentleman type of nonsense, it just dosen't pay off. You'll be stuck waiting on one person, when you could be doing so much more with a vast selection. And if you're a masochist, be kind to yourself, just starting thinking. If you go for that cutting bullshit, i'd probably slam your face through a steel door, ... or nine... twenty. Yea. Anyways, the best of luck to you... just don't let one little point in your life drag you down, just enjoy what you can.