Wave particle duality

sidharath

is it correct to say that during motion of particle a temporary rider particle with dual nature is created while initial permanent particle exhibits particle like nature only ?

By temporary particle i mean a wave packet where energy pumped in during imparting motion to the particle is accumulated,therefore it is not particle in normal sense but has got dual nature.

is it correct to say that during motion of particle a temporary rider particle with dual nature is created while initial permanent particle exhibits particle like nature only ?

By temporary particle i mean a wave packet where energy pumped in during imparting motion to the particle is accumulated,therefore it is not particle in normal sense but has got dual nature.

there needs to be some 'splitting' to make a new particle, so if you want to set something in motion, it will not split unless it comes into contact with the correct things. Motion does not create things, it merely changes things.

the rider wave packet where energy associated with motion is stored is hybrid of mass and energy therefore it is better to name it mattenergon the name got from matter and energy. It is not particle in the traditional sense , it is there so long as carrier particle is moving.It is miniscule hybrid state mattenergon which exhibits dual while the carrier particle exhibits particle nature only. The whole of particle never exhibts dual nature. it cannot be denied that energy of particle in motion is more than particle at rest. Energy is something real and to accomodate something real mathematiclal equation will not serve the purpose, some real entity is needed The concept of mattenergon is so generaL that it can be used to explain double slit diffraction and solve energy problems of microscopic particles such as energy of rigiod rotor, simple harmonic osclllator etc by applying classical mechanics and doing away with Schrodinger equation which needs intimidating mathamatics to get very simple results . Moreover there is physical explanation for the results got. I have done it all in and much more in my book Evolution of Physical Laws.Sledge hammer is not needed to open treasure chest of knowledge,gentle knock is enough