Thread hijack - Why can't time be constant for everything in the universe?

robomont

i would say there are two electrons being exactly the same somewhere in the universe.the quantities of said object have to be so large for probability to work.

since space has boundaries there is limits to probabilities.but if it was infinite then there are infinite possibilities.

is that close?

i would say there are two electrons being exactly the same somewhere in the universe.the quantities of said object have to be so large for probability to work.

since space has boundaries there is limits to probabilities.but if it was infinite then there are infinite possibilities.

is that close?

is that close?

thats why time travel shouldnt be real.because at minumum the planet would have to be in the exact spot in the universe.otherwise a person who time travelled would pop out in deep space after traveling.unless the time machine had a way to arch over to the planets new location.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.