Truman Show Delusion

Hi everyone I recently watched a movie called The Truman Show and it really creeped me out to the point where I got paranoid thinking what if my life was like that and you are all actors in my life. I don't know how to distinctively prove to myself that's not true because I can counter all my thoughts.

For instance: lets say it is immoral and goes against laws to do that.. But what if the real rules behind the ones i know actually allow it.

Or lets say if I do leave my city to see if I am actually not in a closed city and go to another city what if the show just got really rich and branched out to other areas of the world.

Just stupid thoughts like that I try and shake off.

I was wondering what scientific ways or like very CLEAR ways to just know I dont have to worry about it.

Like I am someone who moved to another country with a brother who looks like my twin and a sister and we all have english as our second dialect so I would say to myself why on earth would I be filmed when I dont even speak the language where I live most the time and I live a life that 80% of the time shouldnt be on camera hahahaha

But yea what ways can you say 100% I am not in a reality tv show or YOU arent in one and im watching you or something.

Hi everyone I recently watched a movie called The Truman Show and it really creeped me out to the point where I got paranoid thinking what if my life was like that and you are all actors in my life. I don't know how to distinctively prove to myself that's not true because I can counter all my thoughts.

For instance: lets say it is immoral and goes against laws to do that.. But what if the real rules behind the ones i know actually allow it.

Or lets say if I do leave my city to see if I am actually not in a closed city and go to another city what if the show just got really rich and branched out to other areas of the world.

Just stupid thoughts like that I try and shake off.

I was wondering what scientific ways or like very CLEAR ways to just know I dont have to worry about it.

Like I am someone who moved to another country with a brother who looks like my twin and a sister and we all have english as our second dialect so I would say to myself why on earth would I be filmed when I dont even speak the language where I live most the time and I live a life that 80% of the time shouldnt be on camera hahahaha

But yea what ways can you say 100% I am not in a reality tv show or YOU arent in one and im watching you or something.

There is one thing any person can count on that will determine something is not right. Your Subconscious.

I am sure everyone here has at one time been in a relationship where even though there is no sign of a problem...YOU FEEL THERE IS. And you know what? If you feel it...then there is a problem.

This feeling a person get's is their Subconscious SCREAMING to them that something is wrong. The subconscious sees, hears, tastes, feels, smells....EVERYTHING that a persons senses take in and never forgets. It is like a Computer storing data and many things that a person does not even KNOW they are sensing is picked up and stored by the subconscious.

As example...a person is walking the beach. As this person walks by a girl reading a book...the person does not look directly at the girl or the book but out of the corner of their eye...light comes in that shows a few pages of the book and all that is written in them. If this happened to you consciously you would not even be aware you saw this...but the subconscious not only saw it but it recorded it and knows every word on the pages seen.

The same thing occurs when given what you are talking about...EVERY SNGLE bit of data would be stored, cross referenced and formulated. YOU WOULD KNOW...that something is wrong...we call this instict...but it is really a combination of our sensory perception and our mind.

Split Infinity

That was an amazing read the way you put it. I was really visualizing everything you said and you are totally right. As much as I fear something like that ever happening to me, deep down inside I don't feel it is possible and I dont feel something is wrong with every little variable in my life making it almost IMPOSSIBLE or makes NO SENSE to be filmed. Thank you for your input i really respect that.

That was an amazing read the way you put it. I was really visualizing everything you said and you are totally right. As much as I fear something like that ever happening to me, deep down inside I don't feel it is possible and I dont feel something is wrong with every little variable in my life making it almost IMPOSSIBLE or makes NO SENSE to be filmed. Thank you for your input i really respect that.

I am glad I could help.

Split Infinity