How does the mind know how to tell the difference between colors?

• 4 weeks later...

Yes but this link doesn't answer all of my questions.

I mean how many different colors are there in reality? And how many colors can the human mind (or the brain whatever you want to call it) even recognize? Is it possible for us to "see" colors without the brain? Is there consciousness outside the brain? Is there life after death? What happens to consciousness after we die? What is life and what is death?

Also how do we know that there are fundamental particles? What is the shape and color of fundamental particles like photons, electrons, neutrinos and quarks, for example? What is the shape and color of a neutrino or a quark or an electron? Is the universe infinite and if so, how?

All these are questions that we just can't answer.

Joe Rogan is right. The universe is just bizzarely complicated and the more we think we understand reality, the more we discover that we actually know very very little. I mean the universe must be the most uber-bizarre and complicated thing ever.

Please you have to watch that video by Joe Rogan:

Edited by seriously disabled

Is there consciousness outside the brain? Is there life after death? What happens to consciousness after we die? What is life and what is death? Also how do we know that there are fundamental particles? What is the shape and color of fundamental particles like photons, electrons, neutrinos and quarks, for example? What is the shape and color of a neutrino or a quark or an electron? Is the universe infinite and if so, how?

And here's me thinking the question " ... how to tell the difference between colors?" was about colors.

Yes but this link doesn't answer all of my questions.

It answered the question you asked.

I mean how many different colors are there in reality?

Depends on how you segment them, just look at the electromagnetic spectrum, that's all colors are.

And how many colors can the human mind (or the brain whatever you want to call it) even recognize?

That's answered in the link.

Is it possible for us to "see" colors without the brain? Is there consciousness outside the brain?

No and no.

Is there life after death? What happens to consciousness after we die? What is life and what is death?

Also how do we know that there are fundamental particles? What is the shape and color of fundamental particles like photons, electrons, neutrinos and quarks, for example? What is the shape and color of a neutrino or a quark or an electron? Is the universe infinite and if so, how?

Not relevant.

All these are questions that we just can't answer.

I just did

Joe Rogan is right. The universe is just bizzarely complicated and the more we think we understand reality, the more we discover that we actually know very very little. I mean the universe must be the most uber-bizarre and complicated thing ever.

Please you have to watch that video by Joe Rogan:

Aaaand not relevant.