david bohm and thoughts

maskman`

i was reading david bohm and he seems to be extraordinarly clear in what he talks about. he talks about how everchanging our thoughts are related to context and how our thought leads to fragmentation.

any thoughts on bohm. please feel free to discuss.

i was reading david bohm and he seems to be extraordinarly clear in what he talks about. he talks about how everchanging our thoughts are related to context and how our thought leads to fragmentation.

any thoughts on bohm. please feel free to discuss.

I picked a book up by BOHM in Glastonbury somerset U.K. Glastonbury is famous for its alternative culture. The air smells of joss sticks burning as you enter the town. Every other shop has something to do with crystals and alternative thinking. I think I was recommended the book by this quite nice secondhand bookshop having explained I was interested in the frontiers of science. Maybe he was trying to push me over the edge. The book is sitting on my bookshelf with the other several hundred other books. It is supposed to be quite good. I suppose its knowing that laylines cross from Stone Henge to Glastonbury Torr where King Arthur's bones are supposed to be, that makes me hesitant to start the book. However I must say that Glastonbury ( famous for its rock and Roll Festival every year ) does becon. A visit to Glastonbury is a good fix , now and again.

The book by Bohm , and reading it? Maybe it is due a read, with all this wandering around in the wilderness going on in Physics at the moment. Maybe this year I will be found this summer solstice on top of Glastonbury Tor looking up at the Sky ! Not sure what I am look for, but who knows !

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

nice to hear about your visit to glastonbury and being recommended such a wonderful second hand book. sry about your lack and of time and too much work to do though.

yes i think bohm so far gives some insight and is indeed a good read. i am staying china right now and i got it from a chinese library. i wanted to read something by the greatest physicist according to wikipedia of the last century. haha it indeed gives a perspective contrary to what most physicist think today especially with the hidden variable. i heard he predicted the higgs bosom . and now the discovery of it 20 years after his death indeed serves as a legacy for his contribution.