I am god!!!

moreinput

I will inscribe these tablets for you to Layeth downith my laweths!! Even though I am all knowing and can forsee the complexity of the future and know how absolutely ridiculous it will seem to believe in this for anyone with a smidgen of common sense! But who gives a donkeys turd, I AM GOD!! Even though I love you SOOOOO much I am willing to be as obscure as possible and claim asking for proof is a terrible sin, I AM GOD!!!!!!!! . Then I placeth large reptilian bones in the ground that date back beyond any time claimed to have existed. GOOOOOOOODDDDD I AM!!!!!!! I know my stupid little children, it doesn't make any friggin sense why an all knowing being would go through the hassle to create such complexity when I knew exactly how this shiz would play out!!! But I AM GOOOOOO!!!! and you are stupid so STFU and BoW to me!! Burning bush, GoD. Talking snake, GOD!!, Satin, GOD, immigrants! GOD!! god god god god I am!! tee hee hee IGOD 5!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.