I would like complete daily nutritional needs

I am trying to find a list of complete nutritional requirements for the "perfect" daily diet and I can't find it anywhere. I have tried to patch one together from different sources but I get conflicting results.

I would like to find a list with EVERYTHING fibre, protein , minerals, and vitamins. fat etc.

It's just a pet project I'm fooling around with to try and make a meal replacement as compact as possible, If mankind is going to travel to mars I believe it's going to be on a relatively synthetic diet and I would like to try such a diet myself.

Everything the body needs except........actual food. I haven't came up with a calorie source yet other than protein and fat. The recommended daily intake does not contain enough daily calories to be healthy so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

And if your really bored, Does anyone know how much a daily caloric intake could be reduced in a zero gravity environment? I'm just guessing but I think eating 2000 calories and floating around with no resistance would lead to rapid morbid obesity.

Edited by random