If there were other dimension and/or other universes what are they made of?

derekflegg

Another way to look at Dark Matter. (Ether)

The idea of particles eventually becoming so small they would have little to no direct influence on this universe. Particles so small they would appear to have no mass at all or perhap negative mass and create the 3d space everything we see is in.

Missing mass? Not at all, just tied up in particles to small by far to detect in any way other than indirectly. How can it take time to cross empty space unless space is dark matter?

If you use this explanation for dark matter I think you'll find wave particle duality explains itself. Like sound traveling through air. Force traveling through dark matter is perceived as light. No photons being flung all over the place. No magic gravatons either. I'm kind of think of gravity as being a decentralized displacement and not a push or pull.

I could go on and on about everything but was hoping for someone to tear this apart first ;)

Have fun :)

The simplest answer what is Dark Matter and Dark Energy is that Photon and Neutrino have mass > 0.

In such model imagine star with radius r.

It's current mass of star.

Sphere with radius r + 300,000 km - how massive star was 1 second ago.

Sphere with radius r + 3,000,000 km - how massive star was 10 seconds ago.

and so on.

Nothing annihilated during Bing Bang to massless particles. Part of Universe that annihilated is still influencing whole universe by its mass.

The idea of particles eventually becoming so small they would have little to no direct influence on this universe. Particles so small they would appear to have no mass at all or perhap negative mass and create the 3d space everything we see is in.

Missing mass? Not at all, just tied up in particles to small by far to detect in any way other than indirectly. How can it take time to cross empty space unless space is dark matter?

If you use this explanation for dark matter I think you'll find wave particle duality explains itself. Like sound traveling through air. Force traveling through dark matter is perceived as light. No photons being flung all over the place. No magic gravatons either. I'm kind of think of gravity as being a decentralized displacement and not a push or pull.

I could go on and on about everything but was hoping for someone to tear this apart first wink.png

Have fun smile.png

You had best explain why the Michelson-Morley experiment http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelson%E2%80%93Morley_experiment (and the various repetitions of that experiment) didn't detect anything like an ether or medium for light. If your idea is correct, MM should have detected it.

You had best explain why the Michelson-Morley experiment http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelson%E2%80%93Morley_experiment (and the various repetitions of that experiment) didn't detect anything like an ether or medium for light. If your idea is correct, MM should have detected it.

Out of curiosity, has anything like that experiment been replicated in modern times with our much more sensitive equipment and computers?

Out of curiosity, has anything like that experiment been replicated in modern times with our much more sensitive equipment and computers?

If you read the wikipedia article, they cite some very recent MM-like experiments, and how the more modern results have driven the error margins down several more orders of magnitude.

This is the Dark Matter detection experiment. Even condensed matter experiment, i.e., solid experiment, to find out a nucleus is not easy.

How about using more condensed state? Metalic hydrogen.

Metal hydrogen contains more nucleus per unit volume.

Before doing this experiment, observing the Jupiter, Saturn and Sun ' inside would be useful.

DM-search1.jpg

Edited by alpha2cen

Are there any seasonal temperature difference inside the Jupiter?

If the generated heat 'Q2' is higher than 'Q1', we can not ignore the existance of Dark Matter.

Time lag and the depth of the heat generated position is an another problem.

Dark_jupiter.jpg

Fascinating, Im eager to see how this turns out, let me know how you get on with your theory.

I make a hypotesis about that problem.

Later, much more proving will be required about that problem.

This is a hidden particles interacting model on the Jupiter.smile.png

http://www2.ifa.hawaii.edu/newsletters/images/fall01/jupiterInfo.jpg

Dark_jupiter2.jpg

Edited by alpha2cen

I could go on and on about everything but was hoping for someone to tear this apart first wink.png

Have fun smile.png

With my current understanding of physics, it's impossible to have smaller particles beyond a certain point because only quantized amounts of matter and energy can sustain the oscillation of of matter-waves existences, and they are unsustainable below a certain point with our current knowledge of particle properties and essentially what would happen is the probability would in a way "leak out", I guess you could imagine it like pushing on a swing, if you push too early the force of your push cancels out the backwards face of the person on the swing, so it stops swinging.

Dark matter might as well be things like black holes or neutrinos, it doesn't have to be some new matter it's just matter we can't see, but perhaps scientists don't think it's black holes because the number of black holes required to make up for the difference in mass would essentially cause all stars to be devoured, which means we wouldn't be here, but I don't know for certain.

Edited by SamBridge

I make a hypotesis about that problem.

Later, much more proving will be required about that problem.

This is a hidden particles interacting model on the Jupiter.smile.png

http://www2.ifa.hawaii.edu/newsletters/images/fall01/jupiterInfo.jpg

Dark_jupiter2.jpg

This is an another example of the hydrogen planet.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/cassini/multimedia/ESOSaturnstorm.html

To probe the connectivity to the DM, more research is needed. I do not know what is the truth, but...

If solar radiation effect is large, the high temperature region must be the equator.

Edited by alpha2cen