Speaker Trouble

Auk

I was listening to some MP3 files a few minutes ago that were working fine but now my speakers cannot play the human voices although the instruments register crystal clear. What's going on? If I've not been specific enough please tell me.

5614, will you please stop LEECHING off the back of my posts, and some others, it`s WELL irritating and contributes Nothing (other than to your post count) or is that the idea?
the main point of that original post was to point out that whilst it could quite likley be the sound settings it could also be the hardware or the software itself (opposed to the settings inside the software) hence i suggested reinstalling the drivers.

maybe too much of that post was spent on agreeing with you and saying what you said but that is relative to the 2 word option i was suggesting "reinstal drivers" but does that mean i was purely leeching?

i would more put it as agreeing and adding a point.

[edit] oh yeah, and the idea of asking for his sound card is because maybe it is not compatable with speech

"have you got your EQ set correctly? -db drop in the 300hz to 1khz will have a similar effect (it`s used alot in Karoke machines, to drop the voice part on a tape, so you can "Sing" your own over it)."

Ah! That's the solution to my problem! I want to record a song and take away the lyrics. Exactly what does your post mean? I'm not computer literate.