My subject Selections

Verusamore

Atm , I've selected individually art & psychology as subjects for uni .

I've have had thoughts on changing my art subject to environmental science .

Is this a good idea ? ( I 'am subject to change by reasonable opinion )

I think it is but I have no reason for change ,I ask this since I want to have reason to change and I can't think of one at this time ,it was just a gut feeling I went by that enviro science was a better option than art though I don't know why , can anyone help ?

Im no career counselor but I will offer my advice anyways,

The way I went about it is to find out what interests you, and make a list. Then make a list of what you think is important in life. Cross anything off the list that doesn't fit with what you think is important in life. The figure out how much money you need to make to manage your living style. Don't pick something just because the money is good, do what you want because you want to.

With the remaining list spend a week or so thinking over it, research the careers available in said fields and determine what is right for you. Block society out of this picture it is too easy to pick something because you think that is what society needs when in fact it is probably not what you want. Don't fall for the advertisements at your campus that say, <job title here> needed, make X amount in your first year!! Work with the best! Blah blah blah! Find out how easy it is!

Do what is meant for you and you alone, it's your life, you only live it once, make it count.

Hope it helps.