The Human Feet

I notice when i get up to go to the toilet i tip toe or cant walk proper on flooring because my feet hurt. I once lost my shoes (had them robbed from me) in the street so i had to walk home on pavement, it was the most painful walk i have ever had. When i walk in my garden barefoot i step on stones and snails and hard mud it is also very unpleasant and unnatural. The only place i find walking bare foot a benefit rather than shoes is on sand at the beach, my feet is the best mode of transport and it feels good. So is that what we our, is it sand dwellers. Did we start wearing shoes before we got to Europe because our feet are not designed for rugged forest.

the skin on human feet is able to grow, or shed layers or skin

this allows it to go from being very thin and sensitive, to what is basicly hard leather

it all depends on how much you use them (barefoot)

since most people dont walk around barefoot, the feet of most people are very soft, so its painful to walk barefoot

people who habitually walk barefoot are far less sensitive to this.

I know what you mean but even so, when you watch programs on discovery like the dual survivor program theres a man called Cody whos a survivalist who has walked bare foot on the land for over 20 years and he still has real problems with it. His really slow and is always sore, and dont we humans lose most of our heat through our feet, sorry about the rhyme.

no its feet and hands

the studies that say that we lose most of our heat through our head and face were funded by the military,

they were to test the effectiveness of hats, balaclavas and the people were wearing full winter gear

some fool of a publicist for a clothes company read the first 3 lines of this and made a commercial of it

well yes, if you are planing to spend all day walking bare foot they aren't designed for that

what you need in that case is hoofs

most sedatory animals, and predators like, Feliformia(cats), Caniformia(dogs, bears), Euarchontoglires(monkeys, humans, bunny wabits)

don’t need to travel large distances constantly, they need to move quickly, and be silent when they do it

so the bottom of the foot is made of skin, instead of hoof(significantly better mode of transport)

simply put, you aren’t meant to hike 40miles a day bare foot, its just silly to do so

also our feet are based on primates, they are meant to function as hands ans sensory organs

so they have far more nerve endings then general purpose transport feet, (ie a cats paw)

Hmm, I walk around barefoot, outdoors quite often. doesn't really bother me. Walking on sharp gravel can sometimes be problematic, but on concrete, asphalt, it's fine. Moreover, walking barefoot through the forest and wild landscape where I live is a pleasure.

I guess you just build up a natural resistance/tolerance for it.

when a cat or dog is born their feet are already thick and tough, our babies are gentle, i reckon from Africa where we came, we was designed to walk on the sahara desert and when we came north we started wearing animal skin shoes in europe. Our feet are the most perfect on sand without a doubt.