Where all the rest of the water had gone?

mr.spaceman

You claimed that in order to produce a population of six or seven billion that Adam and Eve would have to "breed like rabbits". That is the claim that I have clearly refuted. It is the only claim I am dealing with. Your continual refusal to acknowledge this simple fact calls into question your grasp of scientific principles and basic arithmetic.

You keep harping on about the genetic consequences of inbreeding. I have made absolutely no comment, implicit or explicit, upon that matter. My sole point is that your claim that humanity would need to breed like rabbits is wrong. Please stop this childish refusal to acknowledge that simple fact and let this rest.

My claim involved more than those words that you are addressing. Mankind would have to breed like something beyond mankind, be it by use of rates like rabbits, or otherwise.

And indeed, they would have to breed in ways...that honestly cant even be fathomed, whether by rate, or by simple capability.

Here, i will change my statement if it helps. Rather than breeding like rabbits, Adam and Eve and mankind would have to breed like super human aliens with special breeding powers that extend beyond the capability of mankind, that could potentially involve rates beyond even those that rabbits breed at in a way in which all physical detriments and resource deficits of real life, would play no role.

Hows that?

Here is my original claim

"if this happened just 6000 years ago during the time of modern scripture writing people, there is no way we would have over 6 billion people (along with our varying genetics) on earth today unless we bred like rabbits on steroids."

notice the statement in parenthesis (which is for use of recognition of genetic deficits which you are ignoring). Notice that...not only did I say "like rabbits", I also said "on steroids", or rather...drugs that gave them super animal capabilities (which you are ignoring as well).

Abilities that are essentially...unnatural in occurrence, or even supernatural.

And so, my claim is not simply about people breeding like rabbits. It is more than that, it is about people without genetic deficits and necessities, breeding as if they were supernaturally powered rabbits.

My original claim is also all within one sentence. So you are picking literally 3 words out of a sentence that includes multiple concepts that you are not recognizing.

Edited by iDevonian

What is unnatural about a 10% growth rate per generation?

Answer: nothing.

And I don't give frigging carnal union for what you put in parentheses. I was addressing one specific point in your post wherein you made an incorrect frigging statement. I have demonstrated this adequately. I have no intention of engaing further with your stubborn refusal to admit that you are frigging well wrong on that point. :rolleyes:

Please do not waste anymore of my time.

And for the record, that negative rep you got for your last post was not from me. I reserve those for crackpots, not fools.

Edited by Ophiolite

What is unnatural about a 10% growth rate per generation?

Answer: nothing.

And I don't give frigging carnal union for what you put in parentheses. I was addressing one specific point in your post wherein you made an incorrect frigging statement. I have demonstrated this adequately. I have no intention of engaing further with your stubborn refusal to admit that you are frigging well wrong on that point. :rolleyes:

Please do not waste anymore of my time.

And for the record, that negative rep you got for your last post was not from me. I reserve those for crackpots, not fools.

If I put something in parentheses, within my claim, then it is meant to be recognized.

Its like If I said "I like eating cereal (so long as there are no bugs in it)", you cant just then come out of nowhere and say "he likes eating cereal with bugs in it!" just because you dont want to read the entirety of the claim.

Alright, ill give you the last statement if your last one wasnt the last. Otherwise, yes we can move on. No use in wasting bickering against someone who ultimately is on my side (sorry for the inconvenience).

Edited by iDevonian

where the rest of the water had gone? - Dynamic globe model has proved - from the moment of occurrence of the Earth in Solar system the level of Ocean for the first time has sharply raised

At call into an orbit of the Sun. Then repeatedly changed in limits max and min marks during III stage, at last with the beginning of IV stage the level of Ocean for the first time has reached an extraordinary point. Accordingly in the future the final phase of IV stage will follow. So this problem looks from DM as a whole - from the moment of occurrence of the Earth in Solar system