Another aether theory

Nobrainer

Has aether been disproved?

Were Michelson and Morley even looking in the right direction?

peace

ron

P.S.

kind and well reasoned responses are always greatly appreciated

insults not so much

Dear Ron,

Hello and this is copyrighted material by me.

Most people do think the Michelson and Morley experiment proves that there is no aether because there experiment shows no change in light energy/speed/time delay with respect to traveling through an Aether but they are all wrong and I will explain rationally why they are wrong. They are wrong because they assume that the Aether is external only. Remember, laws of physics have an overwhelming local component, almost as if they are "generated from within"... Remember the speed of light measured locally ( the object measuring the speed is by definition local) is always constant independent of the speed of the source. I believe that the only way laws can be local is that they are generated locally which means that an Aether is generated from within mass and energy creating space itself as the Aether and continuously modulating the speed of radiation as a density dependent process. So imagine the big bang creating three categories of matter, mass which is mostly a particle behavior, energy which is radiation, a particle/ wave duality and space itself, the monopole gravitational wave, the Aether, 100% wave. The left over mass and energy from the singularity (all particle), continues to decay into the gravitational wave additional creating more space. As space increases, mass and energy decrease- see the 1993 Nobel Prize in physics for gravitational energy loss in an isolated system. Taking into account constructive wave interference with in-phase wave generation the mass and energy continuously generating the gravitational waves also are pulled along in the direction of their initial movement from the big bang by this constant constructive wave interference. A constant force with a decreasing mass results in an increase in acceleration, dark energy. If you assume, ( I believe I can prove) that constructive wave interference is a contact force then when these continuously generated waves increase in Amplitude(density) there is a reaction to the three dimensional change in the wave and that reaction is gravity. The objects that generate the waves come together as a path of least tension. This is how I have solved the aether problem, deductive reasoning, creativity and I have verified it with a little experiment too.

It also seems to answer all the questions that have the physicists stumped. Time, space and gravity are actions and reactions to density dependent ( increase in amplitude is an increase in density to a wave in respect to other waves) monopole gravitational wave emission.

In Wikipedia under the topic of Mechanical theories of gravitation, under pulsation I believe, you will see that it has been know for over 100 years that when two or more objects pulsate in synchronization they physically move together. This is the same as an object generating waves creating their own medium and constructively adding to the medium all ready there.

Ron, I hope I did justice to your question. The people that believe that there is nothing, no aether did not have the ability to be creative enough to grasp the problems with not finding an Aether.

Instead of understanding the actions of the universe such as dark matter and dark energy they only dig deeper holes and more questions. They are like stubborn male drivers without a GPS that refuse to ask directions but argue with the people trying to help them.

Edited by Nobrainer

• 2 weeks later...
!

Moderator Note

Nobrainer,
Our forum rules say the following regarding the copyright:

Unless otherwise specified, all content is copyrighted by its respective author, including all private messages, posts, and comments. By posting content on ScienceForums.net, you agree to grant ScienceForums.net usage rights to that content within the confines of the site, and other members the right to quote and respond to that content. Reposting or disseminating content from ScienceForums.net to other websites or through other media is not permissible without permission of the author. ScienceForums.net staff may be required to edit, move, or delete certain content to comply with forum rules or applicable law, but will not delete posts or accounts on request except to comply with rules or law. Flying monkeys are the responsibilities of their respective owners.

Just FYI.

!

Moderator Note

Nobrainer,

Our forum rules say the following regarding the copyright:

Flying monkeys are the responsibilities of their respective owners.

Just FYI.

I know we're not supposed to reply to Mod Notes as a general rule, but I saw this bit and laughed so loud the people at work thought I was having some kind of seizure.

That's just too funny.

I'm totally pro ether with you! Waves are too much for my taste, but ether kicks ass in this Universe. I have studied ether paradigm couple of months now. Every day ether makes more and more sense. Keep on rocking!

Edited by illuusio

Can there be anything but an Aether? Everyone still arguing the obvious?

http://www-groups.dc...tein_ether.html

It is because the Aether is a dielectric and does not rely on particle movement across vast distances, merely a shift in axis as it polarizes.

http://en.wikipedia....wiki/Dielectric

A dielectric is an electrical insulator that can be polarized by an applied electric field. When a dielectric is placed in an electric field, electric charges do not flow through the material as they do in a conductor, but only slightly shift from their average equilibrium positions causing dielectric polarization. Because of dielectric polarization, positive charges are displaced toward the field and negative charges shift in the opposite direction. This creates an internal electric field which reduces the overall field within the dielectric itself.[1] If a dielectric is composed of weakly bonded molecules, those molecules not only become polarized, but also reorient so that their symmetry axis aligns to the field... The study of dielectric properties is concerned with the storage and dissipation of electric and magnetic energy in materials.

Why all light is polarized.

Edited by EMField

Can there be anything but an Aether? Everyone still arguing the obvious?

http://www-groups.dc...tein_ether.html

It is because the Aether is a dielectric and does not rely on particle movement across vast distances, merely a shift in axis as it polarizes.

Why all light is polarized.

Could that be because of photon rotates and travels through something? ether? ;) Without ether, It could travel straight, right?

Edited by illuusio

Could that be because of photon rotates and travels through something? ether? ;) Without ether, It could travel straight, right?

Oh it rotates for sure, everything spins, everything: http://farside.ph.ut...res/node73.html

And its speed is controlled by that dielectric: http://www.pa.msu.ed...dielectric.html

Edited by EMField