The Feynman CD Lectures

Collision

I bought the Feynman Lectures on Physics on CD, volume 05 and 06.

He describes things real nice, but I can't see the board. I could get by without the board, if I rewind a few times and do some logic. I'd say it was a good deal a 60 bucks, but I have one real head ache!

The sound! My ears are still ringing! There is a constant humming and high screeching tones. They've cause little pings, which I describe a a flash headache. It's there then it's gone with the PING. I've listen for the last few days. I've went bed with my ears making that dumb humming sound and ringing and I've woke up with it! How can I justify this purchase if I can't even listen to it?

Perhaps it was not mastered to be played on my Bose headphones and Sony Walkman. But that's the only reason I get books on tapes: that is to listen to them on the bus to and from work.

I'm gonna try and take them back. I still got my reciept. It's terrible. What good are they if I can't listen to them with headphones?