Addiction and Memory.

gene

Here, i wan to address two things.

First is a addiction. Situation: you become deeply absorbed in playing a computer and for long hours. the next day, you are desperate to continue playing. There is this "URGE" that forces you to play.

Does that having something to do with the brain? Or has the type of game have a part to play in your addiction? Like the way drug addicts are addicted? Although i know it is due to the chemicals produced that indirectly results that addiction.

Second one: Memory.

Is it made of only the explicit and implicit memory? What causes our explicit memory to lose its function? eg. you enter a room but you suddenly forgot what your purpose of entering the room is.

Is memory stored using nueral connections? or is it like stored up as a molecule? eg. ATP??? (not that it is stored as energy, but similar to how things are stored.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :)

Here, i wan to address two things.

First is a addiction. Situation: you become deeply absorbed in playing a computer and for long hours. the next day, you are desperate to continue playing. There is this "URGE" that forces you to play.

Does that having something to do with the brain? Or has the type of game have a part to play in your addiction? Like the way drug addicts are addicted? Although i know it is due to the chemicals produced that indirectly results that addiction.

Second one: Memory.

Is it made of only the explicit and implicit memory? What causes our explicit memory to lose its function? eg. you enter a room but you suddenly forgot what your purpose of entering the room is.

Is memory stored using nueral connections? or is it like stored up as a molecule? eg. ATP??? (not that it is stored as energy, but similar to how things are stored.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help. :)