Minds Mysteries

eric555

I saw a wonderful psychiatry movie called- the batman dark knight. I think the characters of the movie the batman, the joker, two face, the commissioner are dwindled in time frame like perfect examples of schizophrenia. The script writer must have been a psychiatrist!

• 3 months later...

I saw a wonderful psychiatry movie called- the batman dark knight. I think the characters of the movie the batman, the joker, two face, the commissioner are dwindled in time frame like perfect examples of schizophrenia. The script writer must have been a psychiatrist!

Your remarks seem to have been rather prescient, in light of the recent events in Colorado.

Perhaps the mental state of James Holmes contains elements of schizophrenia that responded or connected to what you apparently perceived as schizophrenic elements in the Batman movie?

Your remarks seem to have been rather prescient, in light of the recent events in Colorado.

Perhaps the mental state of James Holmes contains elements of schizophrenia that responded or connected to what you apparently perceived as schizophrenic elements in the Batman movie?

Here is additional information that came out today that could be pertinent to this issue :

" AURORA, Colo. — The suspect in the Colorado theater rampage was seeing a University of Colorado psychiatrist who studies schizophrenia, according to court records released Friday, indicating for the first time that university officials were familiar with James E. Holmes’s mental state.  Holmes was a patient of Lynne Fenton, the medical director of student mental health services at the university, according to the suspect’s lawyers. Holmes withdrew from a Ph.D. program in neuroscience after taking oral exams in early June. "