Wheat allergies can cause autoimmune disorders.

Mosheh Thezion

Someone asked me to write a letter.. i wrote it... and think some of you who are in pain... for mysterious reasons.. may want to know.

so..

To those who have mysterious auto-immune disorders,

I, was diagnosed with Rhuematism, about 20 years ago, and have been in horrible pain for all that time, almost 20 years, but TODAY, I HAVE NO PAIN, and am basically cured, without medication. (I used to take a lot of meds, everyday!!!)

Put simply, after 20 years, I figured out that, I AM ALLERGIC TO WHEAT... GLUTEN.

THE PROBLEM IS, they put wheat in almost everything processed.

The best explination is found here ---> http://www.celiac.com/

which reads :

What is Celiac Disease?

Celiac disease, also known as gluten intolerance, is a genetic disorder that affects at least 1 in 133 Americans. Symptoms of celiac disease can range from the classic features, such as diarrhea, weight loss, and malnutrition, to latent symptoms such as isolated nutrient deficiencies but no gastrointestinal symptoms. (IN MY CASE... IS CAUSES RHUEMATISM!!!!)

The disease mostly affects people of European (especially Northern European) descent, but recent studies show that it also affects Hispanic, Black and Asian populations as well. Those affected suffer damage to the villi (shortening and villous flattening) in the lamina propria and crypt regions of their intestines when they eat specific food-grain antigens (toxic amino acid sequences) that are found in wheat, rye, and barley. Oats have traditionally been considered to be toxic to celiacs, but recent scientific studies have shown otherwise. This research is ongoing, however, and it may be too early to draw solid conclusions.

Because of the broad range of symptoms celiac disease presents, it can be difficult to diagnose. The symptoms can range from mild weakness, bone pain, and aphthous stomatitis to chronic diarrhea, abdominal bloating, and progressive weight loss. If a person with the disorder continues to eat gluten, studies have shown that he or she will increase their chances of gastrointestinal cancer by a factor of 40 to 100 times that of the normal population. Further, gastrointestinal carcinoma or lymphoma develops in up to 15 percent of patients with untreated or refractory celiac disease. It is therefore imperative that the disease is quickly and properly diagnosed so it can be treated as soon as possible.

----------------------

The following are my own words... the short text above is from that website listed above.

1) Auto-immune disorders, basically means allergy, meaning, something, something is turing your immune system on, and causing the inflamation and damage which occurs.

2) Over the past 20 years, I had changed my diet many times, with various levels of success but always, always, the pain would come back, and it was only when deliberately avoiding WHEAT that I was able to set myself free, and basically be cured.

BUT.. THEY PUT WHEAT IN EVERYTHING... LIKE.. KETSUP.. MUSTARD.. SPICES.. and if it does not say gluten free, then it may not be...

3) For you who reads this, it may not be Wheat, BUT YOU WILL NEVER KNOW unless you take the deliberate effort to avoid it, long enough to notice a difference. But know, if you have an auto-immune disorder, YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO SOMETHING, but... your problems, may.. may.. may... may... be caused by intestinal leakage of FECES which.. is leaking into your blood... caused by damage from eating things which you CANNOT DIGEST.

4) Intestinal leakage, can.. have high levels of H2O2... hydrogen peroxide, which, in the blood acts as a stimulator of immune responce... as, normally damaged tissue, naturally gives off H2O2.. to tell the immune system to respond there... to those cells, and repair the damage, such as bruising... but... if you have leakage, and H2O2 is being leaked into your blood, its presence, can cause auto-immune inflamation, which serves no good purpose, AND FOR MYSELF, CAUSED MASSIVE PAIN.

5) It is known, that most people who are A+ blood types, are most suseptable to being, if not allergic to Wheat, possibly intolerant of it, meaning, it is hard to digest if at all, and its constant presence in the bowels, can damage the intestines and cause the leakage over time, once enough damage has been caused.

So.. while you may feel as if you can handle Wheat quite well, the effects maybe causing other long term damage and effects which does not directly relate or corrispond to what you eat per day... meaning, you may go off of Wheat, and still be in pain, or have whatever problem. (For myself, some forms of Wheat takes an hour, a day... or sometimes 2 days to cause pain)

6) For myself, when it was worst, I had swollen lymph nodes all over my body, and consumed huge quanities of pain pills, and some Doctors thought I had Cancer, as Lymphodic Cancer, but, it was simply that my immune system was working overtime, NOT ONLY CAUSING THE PROBLEM, but working to get rid of all the damaged tissue, and junk in my blood from a leaky gut, where my own feces was polluting my blood.

7) For myself, one big indication was that after visiting a Chiroprator, and eating at a favorite resturant which gave me 2 days of diarreha, I had the bowel movement which changed my life... the Feces.. was literally... black... black as deep space.. and when it left my body, I felt as if a demon had left me, and I was cured for about one year... then.. it started coming back... because I was still eating the enemy.. which is Wheat.

8) As of today, avoiding Wheat is not enough, for when I eat to much meat, which is known to digest slowly and rot in the gut, the damage done to my intestines, allows for leakage, and I suffer from it, and I have no choice but to eat lots of vegitables, as well as maintain a gluten free diet.. meaaning... rice, beans, special gluten free bread, good quality meats, and again.. lots of vegatables... if I do so... I am pain free... cured.. literally.. and I cannot express what a joy it is.. I have my life back, I am no longer in constant pain.. and I thank god.. not directly, but.. for giving me the strength to never give up.. for giving me the strength to know.... THAT THERE MUST BE A SIMPLE... DIET BASED SOLUTION... but.. it took me 20 years to find it.

9) Technically, Wheat, as well as all large grains.. are NOT NATURAL HUMAN FOODS... as we cannot eat them normally, in the wild, as they are hard, and virtually un-edible, without cooking...

10) The point in all this... is that... if you feel like shit... literally.. it maybe.. because you have damaged your intenstines, and they are leaking... literally.. back into your blood.. and your body.. is working overtime to deal with it.. and that is a hard job to do.

11) If you have bad health... I encourage you... try it.. give up all Wheat.. all Bread.. all Rye.. all Barley.. do not drink beer... do not have anything... like Ketsup.. which may have Wheat in it.. and see if it helps.

IT WILL EITHER HELP... OR IT WILL NOT.

IF IT DOES... YOU HAVE EVIDENCE... THAT YOU MAY HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT.

IF IT DOES NOT... REALISE.. IT MAYBE BECAUSE YOU HAVE SO MUCH INTESTINAL DAMAGE.. THAT ITS HARD TO NOTICE.. OR.. OR MAY ONLY BE MILDLY INTOLERANT OF IT....

SOME.. ARE COMPLETELY ALLERGIC... CELIACS DISEASE... OR

SOME.. ARE SLIGHTLY ALLERGIC... PROBLEMS... but unable to see the connection.

Some.. are tolerant.. but.. still suffer bowl problems.. as they are eating food which is HARD TO DIGEST.

SOME... maybe ABLE TO DIGEST IT... and are allergic to something else... like eggs or soy.. etc...

12) What matters... is that.. if you have an Auto-immune disorder... its likely caused by an allergy..

YOU... MUST FIGURE OUT WHAT IT IS... DO NOT GIVE UP... NEVER QUIT... EXPERIMENT.. AND DO NOT GIVE UP.

IT TOOK ME... 20 YEARS... TO FIGURE OUT MY PROBLEM WAS WHEAT... YOU.. MAYBE ALLERGIC TO THE AIR... ANYTHING..

13) THE ONLY THING YOU CAN DO... is try it... give it up... go bread free.. Wheat free.. Barley free for a week.. and see what happens.. if you feel better... then you will know.

My sister has LUPIS... they say... but low and behold.. if she gives up Wheat.. the pain goes away.

LOSING THE PAIN... MATTERS.

I DO NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU... IF YOU ARE IN PAIN.

IT CANNOT BE DESCRIBED... IT IS TORTURE... DAY AFTER DAY.

I BEG YOU.. try it... it may work.

if not... then try something else...

but remember... intestinal leakage.. can be the cause, and if so, the only option is to go gluten free and meat free, and develop a custom diet.. which does not bother you... DO NOT GIVE UP... auto-immune.. MEANS... AUTOMATIC IMMUNE RESPONCE... to something.

it could be Wheat...

Remember... they put Wheat in everything... vitamins.. Ketsup... Mustard.... spices...

it can be very hard to avoid... but if you do.. you may be cured as I am today.

And I cannot express how happy I am about it... after 20 years of constant pain.

If you cannot digest it... it could be the cause of all your suffering.

Please.. consider it.. think about it.. study it.. experiment... You may find relief as I did.

Someone suggested it to me... and I thank them everyday...

I suggest it to you... as it may... may.. may.. help you.

If not... do not give up.. do not quit.. Failure and suffering is not an option.

Some good links are :

http://celiacdisease.about.com/od/eatinginrestaurants/tp/More-Fast-Food-Restaurant-Chains-Offering-Gluten-Free-Menu-Items.htm

Mind you... you may not have Celiacs... I do not.. but I suffer anyway.

AND... MOST PROCESSED FOODS.. CONTAIN WHEAT.. BUT IT IS NOT ON THE LABEL.. FACT.

-Mosheh Thezion

:lol: By gosh you did it. You preached about the evils of wheat. ;) Preaching is against the rules. I hope the mod's have a good sense of humor. That said, you provided very interesting information that could dramatically change people's lives, and it is scientific enough to be tolerated, I hope.

I am convinced enough, I am passing all the wheat a neighbor gave me, to someone else, and will add my own wheat products to be given away. Loosing weight is not one of my problems. I wish would loss about 50 pounds. however, feeling like shit and having a lot of pain is normal for me, and if the pain goes away and I have more energy, I will know wheat is not my friend.

My neighbors have wonderful glutton free foods, but gosh it is expensive! One of them makes the best salads with all the normal salad stuff and a grain that is tolerated. I will now pay more attention to her recipes. Good substitutes to wheat are essential to me avoiding wheat, because eating habits are very hard to break.

My sister will be so happy if I tell her I have given up wheat. She has been pleading with me to give up wheat for a couple of years. I suspect the longer we live, the more likely we are to become aware of such problems.

The friend, who gave me all the wheat, is well past retirement age, and was totally shocked to learn her symptoms were associated with eating wheat. She thought she was dying and was frantic to get medical help. Her regular doctors gave her several useless test, and didn't come close to identifying her problem, but an allergy doctor suggested she was allergic to something, and suggested she start with eliminating wheat. She did loose a lot of weight, because her stomach hurt so badly she couldn't stand to eat.

Now she is healthy. :angry: But she gave me her wheat. May be she isn't my really my friend. :lol:

Edited by Athena

WHAT A TERRIBLE NIGHT! I don't want to give up wheat, so I decided rather than throwing it away, I would just not buy any more after eating the wheat products on hand. I was in such terrible pain all night, I could not enjoy my rest. I tossed and turned all night long trying to relieve the pain, and I am saying so here, because today I begin my test. I swear to God, I am not eating any wheat for two weeks, and see if the pain goes away. If the pain goes away, I will eat wheat every day until the pain returns. If I have good nights when I don't eat wheat, and then another night like this one when I eat wheat, I am going to treat wheat as the worst poison on earth. It is just so hard to believe wheat could be doing this to me, but I know I have had better nights, and I know I have eaten more wheat this week than usual. You know, when you think you have to give something up, that is what you want. I have to convince my brain, I am not giving up wheat, but giving up pain. It would be awesome of the pain goes away!

Wish me luck.