Stem Cells

Proton Head

Ummmm, yeah I guess you can call it a human, but the prolife people don't define all.

It's not about defining "human life", but defining what the "prolife" position is. You call yourself prolife. You've taken that label to describe your position. However, your position doesn't correspond to what the prolife position is: prolife states that the fertilized ovum is a "human being". Since you disagree with that, you aren't prolife. Pick another label.

I don't agree with prolifers that a fertilized ovum is a "human being" in the ethical and legal sense of the term. Therefore I'm not prolife either.

I worked at Argonne for 6 months as an undergraduate. The "government" has nothing to do with it!

Just to clarify:

http://www.anl.gov

The government may have nothing to do with the quality of the work produced but the laboratory is operated by UChicago Argonne, LLC for the U.S. Department of Energy's Office of Science.

Now, back to ADULT stem cell technology...