OPERA, ICARUS and SN1987a Interpretations According To The Modified Special Relativity theory

rela99

I have a solution for the

OPERA, ICARUS andSN1987a According To The Modified Special Relativity theory my solution is existed in

http://vixra.org/pdf/1112.0071v1.pdf I hope to discuss my solution here

The abstract looks like an introduction and doesn't summarize any results.

I found this helpful: http://www.lightbluetouchpaper.org/2007/03/14/how-not-to-write-an-abstract/

It looks like you're multiplying velocities by the Lorentz factor. Is that intentional or a misunderstanding of special relativity? Sorry if it's a stupid question -- I'm no expert and I didn't read the paper, only skimmed it a bit -- but that stands out as a potential problem.

The abstract looks like an introduction and doesn't summarize any results.

I found this helpful: http://www.lightblue...te-an-abstract/

It looks like you're multiplying velocities by the Lorentz factor. Is that intentional or a misunderstanding of special relativity? Sorry if it's a stupid question -- I'm no expert and I didn't read the paper, only skimmed it a bit -- but that stands out as a potential problem.

It's not intentional or misunderstanding. The result produced by modifying the special relativity theory in order to be accepted with quantum theory (copenhagen school) concepts and principles. see http://vixra.org/pdf/1111.0001v1.pdf

I fall at the first hurdle of your explanation of msrt

According to MSRT [3], Suppose a train moving with constant velocity v, and an observer

stationary on the earth surface. Now, if the rider of the moving train observes the clock of the

stationary observer according to this condition

v = 0 at ∆tobserver = 0

v = 0 .87 c at 0< ∆t observer ≤ 4 sec.

v = 0 at ∆t observer >4 sec.

It seems to me that the train is simultaneously moving at a constant velocity v AND at zero velocity AND at .87c. from zero to .87c in less than the blinking of an eye - thats some incredible acceleration for a constant velocity train. I don't think you can construct a valid thought-experiment with instantaneous acceleration like that - anything you get out will be compromised by the irreality of the circumstances

I fall at the first hurdle of your explanation of msrt

It seems to me that the train is simultaneously moving at a constant velocity v AND at zero velocity AND at .87c. from zero to .87c in less than the blinking of an eye - thats some incredible acceleration for a constant velocity train. I don't think you can construct a valid thought-experiment with instantaneous acceleration like that - anything you get out will be compromised by the irreality of the circumstances

I proposed this condition for simplicity only. This condition is equivalent in quantum as a particle passing through a potential V=0 to V=V to V=0 or in the case of the Opera tunnel of length L which is considering a vacuum energy is negative inside, that means the neutrinos was passing through a potential V=-V. For more clarification, suppose a tube of length L inside a Lab. the vacuum energy inside the tube is negative. If an observer in the lab sent a light beam to pass through the tube, according to my msrt that is equivalent the light beam was passing through a potential V=0 when the light incident the tube to V=-V through the length of the tube to V=0 when it exit. The picture that is seen by the observer in the lab for the light ray inside the tube is equivalent to the condition proposed to the rider of the moving train (by neglecting acceleration or deceleration. Now in the case of considering the deceleration of acceleration of the train The picture will be different and this case is very important. This case will lead me to generalize my MSRT and then modified the general relativity theory in order to be unified by quantum theory. The first step for me is proofing my MSRT to be agreed with quantum concepts and principles. In quantum tunneling it is possible breaking the speed of light according to G Nimtz experiments. What I reached in my MSRT is agreed exactly with what resulted by G Nimtz experiments. If you review carefully my MSRT you will see how I started according to the concepts of quantum and how I could reach to the same results. I formulate my MSRT in 1996 and I reached it is possible measuring particles or light beams speed to be greater than the speed of light in vacuum and this speed is not real and it refers to the time speeding up inside a vacuum of negative energy. in quantum tunneling experiments time is speeding up reaction experimentally, and that what I reached in my paper. Furthermore OPERA proofed this concept where the time of flight of the neutrino was less than normal, and measured the neutrinos as were moving greater than the speed of light why? when rider of the moving train back from his trip his old will be less than his twin on the earth. So the clock of the opera team was moving slower than a clock stationary inside the tunnel of the neutrinos of the opera. So the neutrinos inside the tunnel of negative vacuum energy will pass the distance 732 km in a time separation less than normal according to the clocks of opera team. Where if there is a clock stationary inside the tunnel, it will measure the normal time and then by dividing the distance over time, the velocity of the neutrinos will be less or equal to the speed of light in vacuum.