how to drugs damage the brain?

For personal experience none of the drugs are good.

thats a very conservative and ignorant opinion.. just because you cant handle them ("personal experience") doesnt mean they are ALL automaticly bad ...

Foreign material being put into your body isn't natural and safe.
does this mean you never eat? you don't breathe? ... are you a robot?

Foods aren't really foreign to your body. Glucose, starches, fat, protein... they all exist and are porduced by your body already.

I don't have an organ that produces amphetamine, or nicotine, or codeine, etc.

I don't think he is ignorant for realizing that disrupting your body's chemical balance or altering the way it functions with chemicals is not healthy.

Foods aren't really foreign to your body. Glucose' date=' starches, fat, protein... they all exist and are porduced by your body already.

I don't have an organ that produces amphetamine, or nicotine, or codeine, etc.

I don't think he is ignorant for realizing that disrupting your body's chemical balance or altering the way it functions with chemicals is not healthy.[/quote']

we do have "organs" that produce cannabinoids for example. they have not been identified yet as far as i know but there are endocannabinoid receptors which indicate that there must be a system in the body that produce endocannabinoids..

i do not say all drugs are good. i say some drugs have the potential to be "good" and some do not. simple.. and thats why the topic title is completely misleading also, because it implies that drugs do damage the brain, no matter what.

edit: by the way, what about all medicaments.. many of them derived from natural plants which the body aint familiar with also but still can help ..