Evolution does not work take2

IamJoseph

Evolution

Inactive virus found in human dna also found in chimpanzees dna in the same spot. This suggests a common ancestor.

No sir - it does not. Same spot has no real meaning, other than whatever some agenda based sci-fi artists wants to make of it. The said imprint can be commonplace to all life yet not align with your conclusion; the commonality can be imited to life per se. Call me when you show why no half way chimp-human living transits appear; why did the on-going process cease.

Our universe is expanding which means there must have been an explosion propelling things outward from a central point.

Detectable static radiation from big bang left over.

There was yet no centre; yet no point. It is scientifically impossible for the universe to be initiated with one singular entity!

The recent court case in america is what has finally decided me on the matter of evolution. the argument being that of intelligent design*. this is about as close to actual proof of the theory as is possible to get.

*the argument being that advocates say they had found a microbe which couldn't be simplirfied. Prooved wrong.

As for the big bang.... the universe did start somewhere thats for shizz (to quote snoop) but its now common thinking that it was more of an inflation than a simple explosion so needs definition as a question.

Every stated discovery made by ToE advocates, including alledged fossil findings, have been proven wrong, false and corrupt.

No sir - it does not. Same spot has no real meaning, other than whatever some agenda based sci-fi artists wants to make of it. The said imprint can be commonplace to all life yet not align with your conclusion; the commonality can be imited to life per se. Call me when you show why no half way chimp-human living transits appear; why did the on-going process cease.

There was yet no centre; yet no point. It is scientifically impossible for the universe to be initiated with one singular entity!

Every stated discovery made by ToE advocates, including alledged fossil findings, have been proven wrong, false and corrupt.

I have several problems with some of the things you've said here... I will address the main ones.

Firstly:

Call me when you show why no half way chimp-human living transits appear; why did the on-going process cease.

Do you accept that humans selectively bred modern dogs from wolves?

If so, do you now see that it would be silly to ask "Why are there no half wolf/labradors?"

The process didn't stop, wolves are still evolving to better suit their environment - they're just not evolving into labradors - thats not how it works

Common ancestry does not mean that "some chimps turned into people" (evolution never said this - it is a straw man that creationists like to trot out from time to time). Chimps and humans share a common ancestry, thats all, nobody is saying that chimps are what we looked like 30 thousand years ago.

Secondly:

How do you justify this statement? How can you falsify dinosaur bones found independently of each other in different parts of the world at different times?

You've used the word "proven", would you care to share this "proof"?