A galaxie from embrio to fetus

36grit

Well, I was thinking the otherday about the huge amount of light bending around the galaxie like a googilian googilian tiny little electro magnetic fibers. And how some percenage of each ray transfers through the galactic time dialation where it bends and twists around the inner felds of relativity.

Amoung the cloud of thoughts I realized that the light going around the time distortion field probably spins the time dialation field.

And that there is probably an atmsmasphere of electro magnetic clouds that build up and disapate similar to cloud formations on earth. Especeally towards the outer edge.

And that this model suggests that if the clouds become turbulent enough for a film of chaotic activity, that atoms of hydrogen and perhaps other elements might form.

I read the other day that water is a key ingrediant to star formation.

Water is an execellent binder. If this energy could create water then I could see water drops forming larger drops. Collecting silt, dust heavy water. Also, water doesn't compress. I guess at some point it would reach a preassure and turn into hho gas. Highly volitle.

Edited by 36grit

It is impossible for water to exist as a liquid in the near-vacuum of space.

I mean, literally impossible.

Well I don't have a lot of time this morning but I did a quick search to try and find what happens to liquid water in space and I did'nt find anything yet. But I did find this interesting article about a young star shooting water out of it's poles. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/17/star-shooting-water-jets-herschel_n_879211.html

It seems I remember an article where astronounts were experiminting on boiling water in space but I can't remember where. Maybe I'll try to find it when I get back home from work.

Well I don't have a lot of time this morning but I did a quick search to try and find what happens to liquid water in space and I did'nt find anything yet. But I did find this interesting article about a young star shooting water out of it's poles. http://www.huffingto...l_n_879211.html

It seems I remember an article where astronounts were experiminting on boiling water in space but I can't remember where. Maybe I'll try to find it when I get back home from work.

Here's the original source that was not clearly quoted by the Huffington Post. (note: ALWAYS read the source articles)

and in following those traces found that these atoms are forming water on and around the star. But as the molecules move through the star and are injected into the massive jets of gas spewing from the poles, the heat and pressure vaporize the water into jets of gas.

The hydrogen & oxygen are combining in or near the star and then getting ejected into space, where they immediately vaporize. It's entirely possible that within a protostar you could have temperature & pressure combinations that allow water to exist in a liquid state (or more likely, a supercritical state).

The problem with these articles is that an astronomer says "water" and everyone else thinks he means liquid water when in fact he simply means H2O. Liquid water physically cannot exist in a vacuum and will either rapidly vaporize or freeze based on temperature.

You said "I read the other day that water is a key ingrediant to star formation". This article actually points out that water is a result of star formation which is INDEED very exciting!

But don't forget that the three most common elements in the universe are hydrogen, helium and oxygen, and helium is inert! That means that the two most common reactive elements are hydrogen and oxygen. Therefore it is no surprise that the simplest hydrogen-oxygen compound with zero valence (H2O) is also the most common molecular compound in the universe.

Battlestar Galactica drove me crazy with their search for water. It is literally everywhere. :)

Edited by baric

Check this out (How stars are born), A quote from Astronomy Mag. The article is here: http://www.astronomy...2e-750cc419ff1f

Talks about stars being formed of light and radiation, trapped in water vapor.

That is an interesting article!

Specifically, they found dense disk containing a lot of water vapor, which stars are forming from. But because they are observing through the radio spectrum, they can't really determine what percentage of the disk is water vapor. Given the distribution of elements, the disk will still be dominated by Hydrogen and Helium.

But knowing that these clouds contain water vapor (at least near the galactic centers) gives us another way to find these star-forming clouds.

Yeah, I see this phase in stars' lives as being the time when comets are typically created, seeding the system. How they all congregated on earth, covering 70% of it is interesting, but I guess most of the water on Mercury evaporated and most of it on Mars was swept into space by impacts. Given these criteria, it wouldn't surprise me if there a rather large number of water worlds in the universe.