Frame shifting?

Playmaker03

Can anybody expalin what the greater implications of frame shifting/dragging are?

I understand that any rotating body effects space time, with the larger bodies creating the greater disturbance, but what i really would like to know is, what (if any) are the reasons to be exited about this?

I personaly thought it might affect the reactions in a fast rotating sun. The reactions near its surface would take longer and to some extent delay activity deeper within it. The amount of dilation would be small so I don't think anyone has bothered to take it into account and I posted something on these lines before but no one seemed interested. Sorry.

If you can refer me to your points of reference and/or your previous posts on this subject' date=' i would be interested.

Thanks[/quote']Sorry I can't remember which thread it was in but it was basicaly what I put here. As for reference its just the cheese created from the constant churning of the milky liquid that is my brain. http://www.scienceforums.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5185 found it but its just the same realy. If you want to find posts by a member you can click on the name in the menu and use the find all posts which ironicaly finds all posts by that member.

If you want to find posts by a member you can click on the name in the menu and use the find all posts which ironicaly finds all posts by that member

I know that, however you have done over 200 posts so i wanted you to do the hard work for me! lol

Guess i'll just have to do some reasearch of my own.