If God is a Programmer

Sasoritattoo

We human beings are always trying to find a everything operation of the law. So, I also don't strange myself sometimes why this.

The truth controls the world, and above the truth ,there are also have all kinds of theorem, natural, truth and so on, and most outside by common sense again. It is clear that the world's kernel is truth.

This a little like programming, just as Linux System, kernel is like the truth, and there are attached some explained above the truth which just like Shell. However, the world also need some physical chemical theory knowledge to manipulate the world just like the drive, is this the drive of our universe?So,what about our Living Beings? Hah, maybe we just run(or says live) in the system of application layer above, just like the scenes as the movie<<Matrix>>.

This is a very interesting, take the knowledge of the field to another analogy in other field of knowledge. It can often inspire us to get inspired, think of some of the originally unexpected things.

Oh, Please forgive my non-English speaking country China, my poor English.

So, next let's try to put the system of knowledge to the small world genes inside by analogy. Gene consist of DNA can say is we creatures of the essence, just like the source code of system which completeness is important and all the secrets are hidden in it(The following will be referred to as the genetic code). The system is also at first by simple single-chip microcomputer system (single-celled creatures) evolved, now has evolved into the times of left and right brain control individual organisms (Is this the world of many nuclear times in biological? Ha-ha, And does this mean that our hypercore processor has is the bottom?). If the world can existe such a complex biological individual like us, then that an individual's genetic code must be as complex as it to terror like Linux code, or maybe architecture thought also is very important, in other words must be simple.

So below we face a problem is that the programmer who bear the role? Nu Gua(a goddess in Chinese mythology)? Buddha? Program was born in the west, it feels a little strange. OK, That must be the God. If God is a programmer, how to design the system he or she will be(Maybe just like the song "God is a girl")? And God is not a programmer at the beginning, Maybe she was in a similar unwittingly create microcontroller things(A Simple Cell). And then our God began her way of programming. She try to write a few simple microbial genes code, But later she found these always too low (Abacus or Iphone5 do you like more?) So as smart as as our humans God take into the concept of system(Maybe instead of the results). From then on, senior biological era began.

Have the system, but how to design the architecture? If not, so large and complex engineering God a person how to carry of on the labor intensity? What's more the fact that good programmers are some lazy guy. If some people jealous of God's genius, so we can guess that god is side self-study side trying to do program development? Don't forget that God was not a professional programmer at that time, and have no big engineering project experience. So she did some testing experiments. Was that dinosaur destroyed several hundreds million years ago because God found that the system has some major defects and give up maintenance the system code? There have no a system at the beginning of the system created is perfect. When he found that some problem is not able to make up for the defect of the changes and through, or the problem will cause the system to collapse, he finally gave up the maintenance this code. Not bad, we are lucky.

Why is life creatures limit? Maybe God fear that will appear a creature like Smith in "Matrix" film. But according to the current situation, even we human beings are not longevous , but we do are a threat. God, what are you thinking about? If she want to kill us, does the flu, plague, avian influenza in the history exposed to the intention that she want to sweep us away? Or she make us stronger intentionally? Because she was tired, she wanted to create another great programmer to replace her position. Oh, Let's go back to the original problem. According to our ideas, there must be existed a genetic code module or a global variable that controls the life limit value. Why can be the people's cell divide at most 50 times?Maybe this can give some explanation.

I think such a weird ideas may be some a little value, so I write it down and translated it,,but still need further validation, maybe we will find some some clues.

I should also remind a word. In order to prevent some guys like us which don't have permission to create creatures, maybe God have encrypted her code. Hope this useful.

Chinese article:http://blog.csdn.net...details/6842576

My Email: zong.taotao@gmail.com

Edited by Sasoritattoo

Mister Sasori tattoo,

As a theoretical computer scientist, I can only say you should form your ideas in a formal language

Because, What you are implying, is that you can prove that Incompleteness Theory is wrong indirectly, by proving that

you can find a formal language that can satisfies anything ...

so, good luck with that .. when you do some proof, we hope you share with us

Edited by khaled

Mister Sasori tattoo,

As a theoretical computer scientist, I can only say you should form your ideas in a formal language

Because, What you are implying, is that you can prove that Incompleteness Theory is wrong indirectly, by proving that

you can find a formal language that can satisfies anything ...

so, good luck with that .. when you do some proof, we hope you share with us

Ha-ha,Thank you for your reply. I appreciate that someone can understand my mind and I feel it's a little more funny now.

Maybe, some people will get the answer in the feature.

Ha-ha,Thank you for your reply. I appreciate that someone can understand my mind and I feel it's a little more funny now.

Maybe, some people will get the answer in the feature.

It's not a joke, and even mathematicians find it hard to understand theories such as the incompleteness theory,