In ternet Download Manager(IDM) Help..!

Amged

Hello,

Can you help me...?

Is there any function like this.

I want to make IDM start downloading the file after the previous file is downloaded.

For example after Need for Speed part1.rar is downloaded, The IDM start downloading the next file.

How can I make it?

Thanks.

Edited by Amged

Hello,

Can you help me...?

Is there any function like this.

I want to make IDM start downloading the file after the previous file is downloaded.

For example after Need for Speed part1.rar is downloaded, The IDM start downloading the next file.

How can I make it?

Thanks.

Yes, you can do so. First add the all the download links using Task>Add New Download. Then select them, right click and choose 'add to queue'. Now add it to a desirable queue for automatic download.

But does this way download all of them at the same time?

I don't want it at the same time, I just want if one completes downloading, the next one begins automatically.

You can set that. It is certainly possible to download one after the other.

OK is this right?

I selected al of them and right-clicked and selected "Move to queue" then "Create New Queue" , Then I click start.

So is this way that will download them automatically in a queue after the other finishes?

Thaaaaank you sooooo much it WORKED!!!!!!

You are so lovely!!

I can't thank you enough!!!!

Edited by Amged

• 7 months later...

In IDM there is already synchronization queue.If you want to add/create a new queue then you can create in the categories You can hide or show categories by clicking in view(alt+v)right click in the file you want to queue then there is the option move to queue and move to the queue you want after you queue the file you can view the queue in the categories bar.There is queue option in category bar expand it then right click in the queue and select edit queue in the Queue you have sent the file you have to downlaod.Then Sheduler will appear there are two tab shedule and files in queue select files in queue and there is download () files at a time.Select the numbers you want to download at once for eg:- if you make 1 your 1 file will be downloaded at once, if you make it 2 two file will be downloaded at once.After you set the number of files to be downloaded select start now at bottom of scheduler then your download will start one after another.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Internet download manager is a good software for downloading any thing ..its download speed also faster compare to other ..but if u have any problem with this then u may try another downloader programm..

I know IDM is best for download purpose,but you suggest for which download software other than IDM.could you share with us.