cycles of reality

36grit

Time

The logical position shifts

of the zero intersection

within a particular x,y,and z plane

as it pertains to

it's own non symetrical dialation

Vacuum energy annihalation fills the voids of space/time with the minimum amout of momentum needed to sustain the integrity of the continum as structure forms out of harmonically balanced frequencies of distance/momentum projections by the relative zero points in pro-atomic space time.

If I am correct, one might possibly time travel if you could get some very specialized equipment to record the pattern shifts of a particular field of atoms in space, and you'd also have to have a some very specialized equipment to somehow run this cycle again, but, this would be a new instance of a past moment. Kinda like that movie, Ground Hog Day.

If the theory is correct a body of mass at absolte zero will stop vibrating and only it's quantum structure will remain. We should be able to observe a mass object quantum leaping and existing in two places at once. Sub-space is made up of energy which can be defined as momentum potential. Space and subspace fields are seperated and defined by expansion acceleration intervels. At cerrtain speeds energy converts to mass and at other speeds mass converts to energy. These are cycles of reality. Like summer and spring grain in a cross section of wood.

If I am correct, one might possibly time travel if you could get some very specialized equipment to record the pattern shifts of a particular field of atoms in space, and you'd also have to have a some very specialized equipment to somehow run this cycle again, but, this would be a new instance of a past moment. Kinda like that movie, Ground Hog Day.

I've always thought that if you could take a system and restore its state to a previous state, you'd effectively have it time travel to that past state.

If it could be done so that there is no way to tell the original state from the restored state, there would be no difference between this, vs. the system time traveling to the past.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to do this with systems where distances are involved, due to lack of simultaneity.

Why? Basically, the idea requires saving and restoring the state of a system as it exists in a single instant. But a single instant is different according to different locations within the system.

Or as you suggest, recording the patterns of atoms in space... this could only be done according to the timing of one observer, I think.

I think that what this practically means, is that the system can return to a previous state only according to a single observer.

Since doing this would not restore the same past state according to other participants in the system, it would involve restoring the system to a different state than the past one, and thus it would be impossible to replay the system the same as it was the first time around. Even without the uncertainty principle (which I kinda suspect is really just a consequence of or similar to lack of simultaneity), you could not return to the past (ie. a past state) and relive it.

Or perhaps I'm wrong or there's another way around it. But I think time travel to the past is impossible for any system with more than 1 dimension.

To experiment with the geometric latice work of position, in time, would be quite interesting. It doesn't matter what we think but what is. Consider what we might be able to do. Perhaps expand a force field of structure that could seperate space and time.

Maybe delay vacuum energy and slip through the cracks as information packets. Produce different algorithems and transform lead into gold.

These are interesting times in the field of science.