More news about Coriolus Versicolor compounds as a cancer cure

I read an article recently citing a study done using polysaccharide peptide on a rather small amount of patients (less than 30?), yet with a 100% success rate. Sorry, but I'm not really well situated to dig up the details and cite it, but I'll look. I have found a summary page on some of the research done on this compound that I have linked, with lots of interesting little tidbits. Definitely a lot more information than my first report on the subject.

Early this year, I tried out another promising compound from this fungus called polysaccharide krestin, which I initially believed would be superior, based on a preliminary review written by MD Anderson, yet without access to the pure chemical extract for the common man in the states, side effects proved to be a little nerve-racking and progressively unpleasant (though my body was able to right itself), and if I recall correctly, the one I was using had a nominal effect on my white blood cell counts, at best, T cells, in particular. Nevertheless, it appears that polysaccharide peptide will be superior based on these newfound studies.

www.psp.20m.com/ ---?--- /e-coriolus-psp.htm

Please excuse the limitations of my not-so-smart phone.

Here we go.

www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/05/110523091539.htm

100%