Is emetophobia in the brain?

In the last few days, I discovered that there is something seriously wrong with my body. Everytime I wake up in the morning, I vomit a lot and every time after strenous physical exercise I have vomiting sensations.

Is vomiting and emetophobia in the brain or is there a nonphysical explanation for this?

Edited by seriously disabled

Nausea can have both psychological and physical causes, and the possible loci around the body for whatever is causing you to feel nauseous are many. Anti-emetics, such as Gravol, usually work by turning off the areas of the brain which create the sensations telling you to vomit, which is why they make patients groggy as well.

Since you are feeling nauseous when you awaken or exercise, and since your psyche is unlikely to be engaged to produce a physically unmotivated, purely psychological sensation of nausea on those occasions, I would guess that there is some somatic problem causing it. The range of possible causes of persistent nausea is huge, including things such as ulcers, hyperacidity, gallstones, appendicitis, diabetes, renal disease, stomach cancer, etc., so it is best to have it professionally diagnosed.