basics in engineering

claw

Hi friends, I am new to engineering and I've taken a electronics and communication branch. Whenever i study the subjects, i feel a bit annoying in the derivations parts, especially the communication subjects such as antennas, em waves etc. Please provide me some web links for illustrative explanations for the weird topics such as Fourier transform, frequency,time and space domains, signal to noise ratio, time domain and frequency domain analysis etc. I want link clearly explaining these concepts and many other(if available). and i am sick of googling these things as i land on many websites that doesn't suit my mind.

Thanks.

Hi friends, I am new to engineering and I've taken a electronics and communication branch. Whenever i study the subjects, i feel a bit annoying in the derivations parts, especially the communication subjects such as antennas, em waves etc. Please provide me some web links for illustrative explanations for the weird topics such as Fourier transform, frequency,time and space domains, signal to noise ratio, time domain and frequency domain analysis etc. I want link clearly explaining these concepts and many other(if available). and i am sick of googling these things as i land on many websites that doesn't suit my mind.

Thanks.

Rather than a web site, how about a book or books on Fourier analysis and signal analysis ?

What mathematics and engineering classes have you taken ? That information is needed to gauge your background and to get an idea of what books might be suitable.

BTW there is nothing weird about Fourier transforms.

I have a small and little background in all these aforementioned stuff friend. I've attended those class but cant understand anything what the lecturers lectured!. Tried some books but no satisfaction and cant clearly perceive things.

Tried books:

Digital communications by Simon Haykins

Communication theory by Simon Haykins