What is [math]\mathcal{D}[/math] in spinor calculs?

seriously disabled

Does anyone know what the letters [math]\mathcal{D}(\mathcal{O})[/math] in spinor calculus means?

I don't immediately recognise it. Can you point to where you have seen this? I suspect that setting the scene a little would help.

I don't immediately recognise it. Can you point to where you have seen this? I suspect that setting the scene a little would help.

The problem is that I don't remember exactly where I have seen it.

P.S I found those symbols here, here and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheaf_(mathematics).

Edited by Uri

You will need to know the context carefully to answer your question. To me it looks like something to do with sheaves of rings, but that is just because of the notation and what I am interested in right now.

Unless it is very common notation for something in spinor analysis (Dirac operator or spin connection?) then I think you will never find out. Like I said, it does not jump out at me as something I know.

P.S I found those symbols here, here and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheaf_(mathematics).

I can't see [math]\mathcal D (\mathcal O)[/math] appearing in the first two links, which are identical; neither by scanning over them, nor by searching through the source code of the Wikipedia page. I would probably not understand the other article, so I didn't bother looking there. Please try to avoid wasting other people's time by being inaccurate.