My ameteur article

Hey I just wrote a basic article on space travel, and I just wanted yall's opinion on it.

http://hubpages.com/hub/deepspace

It was originally going to be a comedy article on cracked.com, but I scrapped it and went with another idea.

Looks pretty expensive, but I'm pretty sure we'll find a Branson to take it on. Faster than lightspeed obstacle detection and maneuverability could be a real problem, but hey, what's 50 billion in 2100 dollars, right? And what if we find that the nearest compatible system is actually 50 ly away? Go, no go? When you think of all the rocket launches it will take to build this ship in space, maybe 50 billion is a little on the low side, but thats probably not so much a factor. I'm just going to throw out this question to everybody for kicks. As equally enamored by sci-fi flicks as anybody else and understanding that not everybody is enlightened on the subject, without the impending doom of a civilization-ending asteroid collision, why allocate so much resources to such an exhaustive, less-than-rewarding endeavor? Do we expect to really become that much more enlightened from such a venture? Maybe just once for closure and accomplishment, waiting 50 years to get an email returned?

Edited by Realitycheck