Sealed Co2 Turbine/generator

Das Energy

DaS Energy began development of the sealed in Co2 turbine/generator eight years ago, its earlier work is posted in Open Technology and there now seem to be many trading on the name das turbine however their work does not come within a country mile, but that is not why I write, I cannot find any information on the wattage need per second to raise contained Co2 from +30* Celsius to +100* Celisus in one second. Currently our one litre size Co2 turbine/generator outputs 720,000 watts. Its curious to know if such wattage is sufficeint to bring a heating element into play and thereby ruin the knowledge that energy out cannot be equal or greater than the energy in.

Thank you,

Peter

You want to know how many watts per second you need to heat contained CO2 from 30°C to 100°C? That does not make much sense.

Let's do an analysis of what you're asking:

Watts per second, that is W/s = (J/s)/s = J/(s2) (energy per second squared)

And you want to use that energy per second squared to raise the temperature, to "ruin the knowledge that energy out cannot be equal or greater than the energy in" (in other words: to build a perpetual motion device).

Good luck!

I'm afraid I cannot help you with it. And I can say with certainty that nobody can help you. And if that sounds a little rude, then that's because you've been on this forum before with some stories about some contraptions you've worked on. And it also didn't make much sense to me (sorry). And I get the feeling that we're now 4-5 months further, and you haven't learned much yet.

But just in case you actually wanted to ask what the heat capacity (or: specific heat) is of gaseous CO2 at constant pressure... the answer to that is found here.