Adobe PDF

Primarygun

i dont think that there is, the chances are that you have the freeware adobe acrobat reader.

if you buy the full adobe suite [costing lots of money] then you will have adobe acrobat [not only the reader] then you will be able to edit it!

I agree with bloodhound. Depending on what you're trying to copy. I've found that if I zoom in close enough, I can copy whatever I've selected directly into word. In my experience with figures from scientific papers etc. I do not lose any quality....

First of all, thanks everyone!

you can. if u printer supports it. you have to go to print. then properties. and there should be an option to print two pages in one a4 or 4 pages on 1 a4. believe me . i have done that for my lecture notes

My printer was bought last year. It is hp psc 1200 series. I don't know whether it has the option to adjust the size. If it can, where can I find the button?

I use the free version. The Newest one has a small camera option (it's one of the buttons). Use the camera to select what you want, then simply past it into word and print.

Is it very useful?