Algebra ?

in Linear Algebra, a Linear Equation is an equation that geometrically forms a line,

1D: [latex]ax = c \rightarrow ax + 0y + 0z = c[/latex]

2D: [latex]ax + by = c \rightarrow ax + by + 0z = c[/latex]

3D: [latex]ax + by + dz = c[/latex]

Linear Equations can solved easily, Systems of Linear Equations are solved by Gaussian Elimination in Linear Algebra ...

hello wikipedia This is a verbatim and unattributed quote (note the incorrect "nonnegative" vs the correct "non-negative" in both)

Sure you can find this definition via Wikipedia. However, you will also find the same definition all over the web and textbooks.

You will find "nonnegative" and "non-negative" both in use. (I have no idea which one should be considered "correct", and then things evolve, see coordinate Vs Co-ordinate)

So, your point is?

Sure you can find this definition via Wikipedia. However, you will also find the same definition all over the web and textbooks.

You will find "nonnegative" and "non-negative" both in use. (I have no idea which one should be considered "correct", and then things evolve, see coordinate Vs Co-ordinate)

So, your point is?

My point is, or rather was, that I had had a very "belittling" day, and wanted to appear superior to someone. Anyone. In short I was being an arsehole.

I apologize for the implication of mindless plagiarism. I truly do, try to forgive me

My point is, or rather was, that I had had a very "belittling" day, and wanted to appear superior to someone. Anyone. In short I was being an arsehole.

I apologize for the implication of mindless plagiarism. I truly do, try to forgive me

Sure, of course. Don't worry about it.

Or any of the lines, depending on the system in question?

One may have coefficients A,B,C that are not all integers. For example, what about the line described by in "y=mx +c" form

[math]y = \sqrt{2}x +1[/math]?