Could photons counteract electrostatic force?

lemur

It is assumed that absorption of a photon adds energy to the electron cloud, causing it to increase in levels. The level then drops when a photon is emitted. Could the shifting position of the electron be caused by relaxation of the electrostatic force binding the electron to the protons? In that case, would a photon actually be a packet of anti-charge? I know that photons are known to be composed of electric and magnetic fields, so no need to bombard me with the true science that contradicts my speculation. The reason I post this idea is to explore what observable consequences of modeling photon as "anti-charge" would be. I suppose it would mean that static electricity would be neutralized by light, for example. Did I just falsify my own speculation?

A perhaps more valid question would be how the absorbed energy of the photon is expressed by the electrons. Do they increase in speed or does it simply take more energy to orbit at a higher level? Does the intermittency of electron "sightings" change at different levels? Or is that even an observable question, since I assume that empirical studies of electron clouds are done by creating composite pictures from numerous measurements taken at different times. I.e. it's not possible to take real-time continuous measurements of electron clouds is it? This must get into Heisenberg uncertainty.