Fuzzy Neural Structures

khaled

note: this thread is based on my research .. in response to the tree request,

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part I: Mind Encyclopaedia

Fuzzy Neural Structures are a Logical Unit mapped to its corresponding object in reality, and unlike standard structures

that need precise description, and appear to be unique, and seem clear ...

Fuzzy Neural Structures have logical-identifiers, fuzzy-description, meta-data, history-bag (I will explain each later).

The brain memory is a Fuzzy "Fuzzy Neural Structure" Encyclopaedia, this fuzzy encyclopaedia is a graph

where every structure forms a tree, and all trees connects to meta-structures (meta-structure are generic

structures that identify a fuzzy structural logic), meta-structures are connected to meta-pivot, meta-pivots,

abstract logical points of things, are connected to the root cycle ...

logical-identifiers are what identifies the real object this fuzzy structure being mapped to.

fuzzy-description is a dynamic fuzzy description of the mapped object based on many things, some can be unknown.

meta-data is the fuzzy description of what is beyond the mapped object (actions, movement, ..etc) can include assumptions.

history-bag is where the history of the mapped object is kept using fuzzy-snap-shots.

-- fuzzy-snap-shots are neural fuzzy short dreams that can be viewed in the mind.

meta-structure is a generic class inherited into fuzzy-structures to give the generic properties ...

meta-pivot is an abstract class inherited into meta-structures to give the logical properties ...

the root-cycle is a cycle of meta-pivots that represent the set of abstract logical divisions ...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Part II: Deep Thinking, Imagination, Dreams, Coma

-- when one student deeply thinking about something, his brain switches into his inner-mind, he look

to what his eyes see not, he hear what his ears receives not, but if a body-signal comes, he will

snap out of it instantly ...

To realize things, is not easy to think about, Who are we, are we the body ?.. are we the brain,

are we our memories ?.. or something beyond ?.. what is the difference between males and females,

genitals, in other words the body, but the soul is abstract from the body .. everything identified is

related to the body, the memories in the brain, just like the computer and the electricity ...

-- Deep Thinking, Imagination, Dreams, Coma are four natural ways to switch between the outer-mind

to the inner-mind, although in Advanced NLP you can switch manually (which jeopardise your life), the

switching process is not really a switch, it's because that life to humans is a black box inside the inner-mind

a black-box that takes input and output, from & to, mid-mind, inner-mind, and the main senses, which is where

those streams interact with the soul ...

In the awaken state, the inner-mind takes input from body-parts and commands from the outer-mind.

When one deeply is thinking, slowly it switch into the inner-mind mode, keeping body at its remaining state.

When one Imagine something, The visual\audio input-streams are received from a part in the inner-mind,

a fuzzy galaxy, which can take any definition to work and animate ...

When one sleeps the brain systems turns into hibernation mode, and control is taken by a special unit

that regulate how body parts work .. This part is still unknown to me ...

The last thing is the coma, coma is like previous ones but there is one difference, when the switch occurs,

you take a key with you, in the case of a coma, there is no key .. It's like being trapped in a room without a

key to find the path back the outer-mind, people in coma, perceive the outside in a fuzzy way, unable to go back,

they struggle inside their inner-mind, some over years are trying to find the path back .. some returned !

I will post updates later ...

Edited by khaled

note: this thread is based on my research .. in response to the tree request,

Part I: Mind Encyclopaedia

Fuzzy Neural Structures are a Logical Unit mapped to its corresponding object in reality, and unlike standard structures

that need precise description, and appear to be unique, and seem clear ...

Fuzzy Neural Structures have logical-identifiers, fuzzy-description, meta-data, history-bag (I will explain each later).

The brain memory is a Fuzzy "Fuzzy Neural Structure" Encyclopaedia, this fuzzy encyclopaedia is a graph

where every structure forms a tree, and all trees connects to meta-structures (meta-structure are generic

structures that identify a fuzzy structural logic), meta-structures are connected to meta-pivot, meta-pivots,

abstract logical points of things, are connected to the root cycle ...

logical-identifiers are what identifies the real object this fuzzy structure being mapped to.

fuzzy-description is a dynamic fuzzy description of the mapped object based on many things, some can be unknown.

meta-data is the fuzzy description of what is beyond the mapped object (actions, movement, ..etc) can include assumptions.

history-bag is where the history of the mapped object is kept using fuzzy-snap-shots.

-- fuzzy-snap-shots are neural fuzzy short dreams that can be viewed in the mind.

meta-structure is a generic class inherited into fuzzy-structures to give the generic properties ...

meta-pivot is an abstract class inherited into meta-structures to give the logical properties ...

the root-cycle is a cycle of meta-pivots that represent the set of abstract logical divisions ...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Part II: Deep Thinking, Imagination, Dreams, Coma

-- when one student deeply thinking about something, his brain switches into his inner-mind, he look

to what his eyes see not, he hear what his ears receives not, but if a body-signal comes, he will

snap out of it instantly ...

To realize things, is not easy to think about, Who are we, are we the body ?.. are we the brain,

are we our memories ?.. or something beyond ?.. what is the difference between males and females,

genitals, in other words the body, but the soul is abstract from the body .. everything identified is

related to the body, the memories in the brain, just like the computer and the electricity ...

-- Deep Thinking, Imagination, Dreams, Coma are four natural ways to switch between the outer-mind

to the inner-mind, although in Advanced NLP you can switch manually (which jeopardise your life), the

switching process is not really a switch, it's because that life to humans is a black box inside the inner-mind

a black-box that takes input and output, from & to, mid-mind, inner-mind, and the main senses, which is where

those streams interact with the soul ...

In the awaken state, the inner-mind takes input from body-parts and commands from the outer-mind.

When one deeply is thinking, slowly it switch into the inner-mind mode, keeping body at its remaining state.

When one Imagine something, The visual\audio input-streams are received from a part in the inner-mind,

a fuzzy galaxy, which can take any definition to work and animate ...

When one sleeps the brain systems turns into hibernation mode, and control is taken by a special unit

that regulate how body parts work .. This part is still unknown to me ...

The last thing is the coma, coma is like previous ones but there is one difference, when the switch occurs,

you take a key with you, in the case of a coma, there is no key .. It's like being trapped in a room without a

key to find the path back the outer-mind, people in coma, perceive the outside in a fuzzy way, unable to go back,

they struggle inside their inner-mind, some over years are trying to find the path back .. some returned !

I will post updates later ...

Where do mental habits fall into this explanation of brain function? For example, I knew a woman with Alzheimer's disease, and wherever she was upset she would say a bible verse and immediately feel comforted. She obviously did this so many times in her younger years, that it would happen automatically.

Less fortunate is the person with post trauma syndrome who replays a terrible event. Anything associated with the terrible traumatic event causes this movie to slip from the history library into present consciousness. Because I have PTS from an experience that happened before I was verbal, I know it was recorded in emotions, not words, and that this resulted in emotional chaos when I was a young adult and under stress. It took many years to figure out what was happening. Only knowledge of PST and therapy, resolved this problem. With a therapist I was able to successfully reprogram the memory. I call this reprogramming, mind magic, but it is also called linguistics and is a matter of changing our self talk. It doesn't seem we can do this on our own, but it can be achieved with hypnosis. PST is kind of like a being a ghost stuck in time. Our lives may go on, but we get called back to that trauma until we figure out how to get past it. Kind of like the person in a coma needing to figure out how to reconnect the brain and move on, except a live is built around the trauma, and may be normal until the PTS is triggered.

Either way for the good or bad, mental habits effect our lives.