plc Career Style

sureshkrish

Hi! I am agree to sureshkrish on this that automation industry is increasing heavily and demanding more professionals in PLC but i do not think that this was initiated at india because automation industry is not so advanced in India as i concern.

First of all, welcome to the forum. Funny that both you and sureshkrish are new members, both with just 1 post, and you're both very keen on PLC.

Let me summarize this thread so far... because I think we don't have anything to discuss.

Claim #1: more things are getting automated in India.

I agree that worldwide, more things are automated now... and India, no doubt, is undergoing the same process.

Does anyone disagree with this statement?

Claim #2: PLC training (PLC = programmable logic controller, in other words: a computer that operates a machine) is important.

And indeed, I think that almost everyone will agree that, if you want to automate something using modern technology, that you will soon end up programming a computer to do the work for you.

Claim #3: the automation did not start in India.

It is indeed commonly believed that the industrial revolution started in the United Kingdom

Mods - I believe that I have answered almost all there ever was in this thread (which was obviously opened as a spam thread to post two links which you disabled immediately). Can we either close or delete the thread now?