Which Science is most important to you?

Which science is the most important to you?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which science is the most important to you?

• Physics
    • Chemistry
    • Biology
    • All of the above three together
    • Other (please explain below)

I chose all of the above. I may one day grow out of being idealistic, but currently i sort of believe that everyone for whom its possible should strive to be a polymath. There would be less overall consumption, better choices, fewer misunderstandings, more rational discourse, and even better technology.

Likewise, I also chose all the above.

and there`s nothing wrong with being an idealist either, if it`s tempered with logic and practicality :)

I`ll also point out that the initial question is somewhat misleading... is this asked from an academic veiwpoint or a realistic one?

I answered from an acedemic perspective, but on a Real basis, Social Science is equaly as important in everyday life :)

I`ll also point out that the initial question is somewhat misleading... is this asked from an academic veiwpoint or a realistic one?
the question says "in your life" so a physicist might take physics as the most important part of their life because its their job. however they may think that biology is more important, as it includes study and advance in the human body [us] this is more important than studying the laws of the world that we live in [physics]

that is what i meant. :D

i said physics because i think it is the most interesting and the one in which we can advance in the most and we can enhance our lives by studying it further.

ALL science is important to me because I feel it is the only objective rational way to real truth & never forecloses .Religion requires the affirmation of a subjective act of faith , invests in dogma & forecloses on any truth that tends to question it .