Do you know of any Amazingly interesting research articles?

imortaltoad

Hi guys!

I am looking for some very interesting research articles in the areas of biochemistry or even physics! :)

I would like to hear from you guys,

and also, the difficulty of understanding the article shouldnt go beyond the level of a first year undergraduate please :)

I want to read something that helps me understand a concept of science, not an article which has many other concepts related to it but is focused on one main concept!

( I do need to summerize this article in my own words as an assignment) :P

... the difficulty of understanding the article shouldnt go beyond the level of a first year undergraduate please :)

I think this may not be so easy. Most research articles are by their very nature beyond first year undergraduate. However, this is not always the case. Without knowing your background or interests it is hard to point to something.

Are you a first/second year biochemisty student? I also think this post should be moved to the homework section.

As for a suggestion in physics what about something to do with graphene? Very topical at the moment.

Edited by ajb

They have worked out the shape of all the atoms

He has worked out several of the problems but he put the answers in a novel and is not finished yet.

Expanding Earth on Google looks good

Goes together with Henne;s answers.

I've a list of popsciesk physics articles we use for practising presentation skills with first year undergrads, I shall see if I can find them on my desk tomorrow.

---------------

They have worked out the shape of all the atoms

He has worked out several of the problems but he put the answers in a novel and is not finished yet.

Expanding Earth on Google looks good

Goes together with Henne;s answers.

!

Moderator Note

Please only post mainstream responses anywhere other than your own threads in speculations

I would suggest everyone disregards the post I quoted here.

It's maybe here http://www.luannei.com

Hi guys!

I am looking for some very interesting research articles in the areas of biochemistry or even physics! :)

I would like to hear from you guys,

and also, the difficulty of understanding the article shouldnt go beyond the level of a first year undergraduate please :)

I want to read something that helps me understand a concept of science, not an article which has many other concepts related to it but is focused on one main concept!

( I do need to summerize this article in my own words as an assignment) :P

It's maybe here http://www.luannei.com

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.